Post Cycle Depression from AAS

wise

I am trying to get educated about this right now:

* How long (average and range) does post cycle depression last?

* What kind of depression is it? Is it, or can it become clinical where you get fucked over in the head and cannot control it?

* Does it ever completely go away without another cycle?

Let's answer these 3 questions, and I'd also like to hear stories. Make sure to include what you were running.

I am trying to get educated about this right now:

* How long (average and range) does post cycle depression last?

* What kind of depression is it? Is it, or can it become clinical where you get fucked over in the head and cannot control it?

* Does it ever completely go away without another cycle?

Let's answer these 3 questions, and I'd also like to hear stories. Make sure to include what you were running.

IDK if I believe in post cycle depression....I've never had it...but I know some do get it. You just have to realize that you are going to lose some strength and some gains when you come off....but you'll be able to go back on later so no big deal

How much strength do you lose once you get off?

It's going to be different for everyone. For example.....I was declining 365 for 4-5 reps towards the end of my cycle.....now at max I can decline 315 for 4-5 reps, maybe 335 for 2-3 on a good day

Well I started young and never did any proper pct,,, lets just say my teacher is AAS wasnt looking after me like he should have. Im not 100% sure if I ever really got out of my post cycle depression.. I always feel shitty when off cycle now... damnit...

i never got "depressed" but not being on a cycle is annoying and frustrating to lose the ability to gain that easily.

I think that if your strong minded enough you can get through anything you just might need to look at some things a little differently.

Post cycle depression comes for many after AAS not doing PCT, estrogen and test levels are all over the places and the mind begins to make memory connections with things that are sad that may have been usually happy. PCT is a must in order to avoid depression

I agree ^^
High estrogen can really bring the mood swings like women have all the time.
And from what I know scientifically some people are more prone to depression than others...

Back