Post-cycle Depression?

Mr. dB

Angry Old Curmudgeon
My cycle is grinding to a halt. My last injection was on May 25, and I start Clomid on June 11. I'm still taking Winstrol (winny) caps until the day before I start the Clomid.

Is this too soon for post-cycle depression? 'Cause for the last couple of days, any time anything doesn't go my way, I start descending down a spiral of gloom and self-pity.

I had nothing like this after my first cycle, I was fine even through the Clomid therapy. But this is the pits.

--dave

It's a psychological thing. It is always a downer to know that you are ending your cycle, wait until you start the clomid, you will really become emotional. Hang in there bro. Just concentrate on keeping your diet and training habits in check and before you know it you will be hitting your next cycle!!!

I did not believe all the hype on the girly feelings on clomid...until i ran some...sheez...i was more in touch with my fiance then ever...she thinks i understand her now...lol...:D

E

eastarr69 said:
I did not believe all the hype on the girly feelings on clomid...until i ran some...sheez...i was more in touch with my fiance then ever...she thinks i understand her now...lol...:D

E

LOL.....:laugh3:

so im looking forward to being a bitch.. ah man.. shit.. hope that doesnt last long.

ill be on clomid when im back at school, working as a bouncer. FUCK FUCK FUCK. somebody is going to push me and im gonna slap him, or cry.. lol lol lol

Jay C said:
so im looking forward to being a bitch.. ah man.. shit.. hope that doesnt last long.

ill be on clomid when im back at school, working as a bouncer. FUCK FUCK FUCK. somebody is going to push me and im gonna slap him, or cry.. lol lol lol

"I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Not to jack the thread, but there is nolva. Heard it's a little easier on your feminine side or should I say it don't bring it out as bad:D

JohnnyB

AAS game is a big time emotional rollercoaster ride for some people.Same with me.

btw Take the clomid before you go to sleep..

VEGASbOY

Some people get blurry vision its a common side-effect..I havent seen or heard any proof that clomid needs you to be active or anything to make it effective in your system for 4 years.
So i just do it before i go to bed.
Worked for me the last 2 cycles.
And ate enough and trained enough to maintain as much as i could..

VEGASbOY

Personally, and this is against the grain so to speak, but at your age I dont see why you are even coming off. Maintaining with a low dosage of Test would not only help you avoid this brutal feeling you are going through and about to go through even more, but you will keep a much larger precentage of your gains.

Just a thought. If you do consider it, consult with SWALE. You cant go wrong talking to a doctor.

No disrespect but i would come off.

You would need a considerable amount more for each cycle to get the maximum benifits of each cycle.If you retain water and cant afford armi,or something walking aroung with all that retention keeps your blood pressure high,heart rate,etc it's bad in the long run.
I'd go with a d-bol bridge but not all the way to your next cycle.If you feel you cant stick it out.
I think letting you recover your receptors and endcrine to recover so you can achieve the maximum on your next cycle.

VEGASbOY

VegasBoy said:
No disrespect but i would come off.

VEGASbOY

None taken. Like I said, I know my theory is aginst the grain and am fully aware that many would disagree with my suggestion.

BiggieSwolls said:
Personally, and this is against the grain so to speak, but at your age I dont see why you are even coming off. Maintaining with a low dosage of Test would not only help you avoid this brutal feeling you are going through and about to go through even more, but you will keep a much larger precentage of your gains.

Just a thought. If you do consider it, consult with SWALE. You cant go wrong talking to a doctor.

That's an interesting proposition. Maybe after my next cycle.

Right now, I feel like I need to come off 'cause I need to really get my house in order before I continue down this path. I've made some nice progress, but I really had no business starting a cycle when I wasn't in good enough cardiovascular shape, and was too overweight. See the thread "Fat Old Dork" for my assessment of the mistakes I've made.

I've been on since the second week of February, and haven't slept well since the middle of March. I'm really looking forward to enjoying some normal sleep for a while.

Starting in July, I'm cutting. I need to drop 40-50 pounds, and that'll still leave me over 10%. I'm toying with the idea of cutting "enhanced," but I'm not sure yet. Maybe some fina...

My pocketbook needs a break from the gear too.

--dave

Back