post cycle help

tacoman

a few years ago when I was 20 I took a bottle of superdrol. I took anti- estrogen pills but i guess I didn't take enough or somethig because for about a year now I have ha swollen/sensitive nipples. I haven't taken anything but protien since the superdrol and have continued to work out. i don't know about all the anabolic stuff these days since I have gotten away from it. is there anything out there that can make this go away?
thanks in advance

Your Reliable Online Pharmacy

FIORICET 40mg x 90 Tabs $75 - VISA/MasterCard/AMEX - FedEx Next Day Delivery
Buy FIORICET 40mg (generic) From our U.S Pharmacy - No Prescription Required - FedEx Next Day Delivery! Accepting VISA, MasterCard or American Express Cards ONLY.
15_pharma3.png

1_pharma7.png

Fioricet is a combined pain relief medication created specifically for the treatment of tension headaches and muscle contraction headaches. This treatment uses three active ingredients to reduce your headache pain in three different ways.
If you are recommended to buy Fioricet by your physician, it will provide basic pain relief, while relieving the muscle tensions that causes your headache. It's a convenient, fast acting medication that can be taken to reduce pain whenever you need it.

Back