Post Cycle Therapy For WOMEN

I used it at regular does, 1 pill AM one pill PM. Usually after a cycle I fee so depressed, tired, unmotivated. Just shitty. But I felt a huge improvement physically and mentally while using this.

Usually after a cycle my recovery time goes up from 1 day to 3, but using the PCT I stay at about 2 days recovery with a lot less soreness. My friends even noticed that I was in a better mood through out this post cycle therapy (pct).

Right now I am still finishing up the bottle and just taking 1 pill in the AM to sort of taper it down. But I am going to use this after every cycle in the future.

I too used to get hit with depression post cycle.. once the exogenous test stops, progest/estro increases and depression sets in...
Don't ya just love trying to balance our hormones again ;)
Rebalancing is so important and challenging, so I am glad you found a helpful way with this supplement!

That's great that it also helped with muscle recovery.

I'll have to give this a try one of these days

Last edited:
Reservatrol is supposedly anti-estrogen... I've used it a lot before to combat estrogen, have no complaints, especially cause it's also anti-oxidant/good for health. I wonder why not take estrogen blockers post cycle to avoid feeling the effects of estrogen... and may be take tribulus? I read about Russian study that tribulus worked for both men and women, in women though it elevated estrogen as well as testosterone.

Perhaps injectable b12 would help?
For energy levels and recovery.. absolutely

What about prami or dostinex for a woman post cycle?

Dostinex will help reduce prolactin levels.. It is also a dopamine agonist.. I know guys have experimented with it to help prevent gyno, but I am not sure how it may help women with post cycle therapy (pct) as it has no direct hormonal effect?? Perhpas the stimulation of dopamine production could be a benefit in post cycle therapy (pct) making us "happy" again.. More research needed..

Pramipexole I only know it as an anti-depressant..

IMO.. there are so many "Natural" ways to help women with post cycle therapy (pct) rather than getting heavily involved in prescription medications.. I still swear by my 5HTP ;)

Thanks for your contribution!!

Supes

Last edited:
but I am not sure how it may help women with post cycle therapy (pct) as it has no direct hormonal effect??

Actually it may, in a sense, as increased prolactin levels can prevent the triggering of ovulation, which has an effect on menstrual regularity... and we all know how bad that can effect you poor gals, hormonally speaking. I guess a positive would be increased prolactin levels can be seen as some sort of birth control. lol

Either way, I agree that because physiologically men and women differ in regards to post cycle therapy (pct) needs, more natural remedies are prolly better as women DO have so many hormonal challenges even without the addition of AAS.

Great Read, as I will again and again.

I read the other one at the main home site, but it really didn't touch on "Us" women.

Thank you so much for thinking about "Us"

NB

As for the estrogen rebound...do you start taking the twinlabs or the forged, after you have completed the cycle? Or do you fit it end at the end?

I need definition

I will write what I'm taking specifically

Test propionate 100 >> 1 ml on SAT and TUES
Trenbolone enanthate 200 >> 1ml on SAT and TUES
Equipblin 200>> 1 ml on SAT and TUES
GH 0.6-0,69 every 12 hours all week except Friday

Also I'm taking legal on 70 , 6 tablets a day from my live

I really do admire you because you are showing knowledge on what you do , which I lack I just started this cycle yesterday , although I read about them but I don't know how it will effect me and what should I take post the cycle

And I have to mention that I live in Saudi Arabia which I think I'm the only female bodybuilder so not that much I can get from others

I do appreciate the help , god bless you with what is truly essential in life

Reem

Sup It is about time that this was posted..... I got in an argument with some guy on a board once about women and PCT......

THANK YOU So much for doing this!

yes it really is me I have been gaining muscle some MADD muscle for the past 18 months so I can turn PRO..... Hello Super glad to see you are still here.

ok... this subject has been up for debate for as long as i can remember... There are not many studies nor research as with aas and post cycle therapy (pct) for men...

So, i figured it was about time to make a post about women's post cycle therapy (pct) options to help out women when coming off a cycle and to help men help women since we are VERY different!!!

Post Cycle Therapy i am sure you have heard time and time again... For men, this usually includes an ancillary to re-stimulate natural test production etc. With women, post cycle therapy (pct) is VERY VERY different.
I know it has been the general assumption that women do not need post cycle therapy (pct), however, it has come to my attention (and from years of experience) that we actually DO in fact need post cycle therapy (pct)...

Post Cycle Therapy for women obviously does NOT include a test stimulant, but rather other factors...

Tapers: Everyone wants to know about tapering... Well, that really depends on the aas you are using... The milder the aas, the less the taper. For example, anavar does not call for a taper, however many women have seen less side effects post cycle with a little post cycle taper. This may be 1 week after you complete your cycle where you taper down. Considering the average dosage is 10mgs, a taper would be: (5, 5, 5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5)

In my own personal experience with anavar, a taper for me really isn't necessary... so just stopping is fine. HOWEVER, i do apply Post Cycle Therapy!

I feel post cycle therapy (pct) should be considered due to these reasons:
  1. Depression: MANY women report depression post cycle. I personally got it really really badly last nov, so now the last week of my cycle, i start cycling in 5HTP. You can also use St. Johns wart or valerian root etc...
  2. Estrogen Rebound: Granted anavar is a mild androgenic, it is still an androgen. Some women experience a slight estrogen rebound. I personally have ALSO experienced this...
    One of the ways i counteract it is to take "Twinlabs Male Fuel". This actually aids allowing my test levels to lower but not drop, thus preventing an estrogen rebound. When a hormone drops suddenly another one always tends to increase to counteract, even though it may not be beneficial to us...
    Another way is to use a very very mild dosage of an estrogen suppressor (ie. nolvadex) to allow the estrogen to slowly level out as the test levels fall post cycle. (As our test levels begin to return to normal and decrease, estrogen will increase post cycle, due to the fact that an aas does suppress estrogen levels a bit, so a suppressor will control the speed at which it increases- thus preventing a possible estrogen rebound!)
  3. Appetite: Most AAS tend to increase your appetite. This has a bit to do with an accelerated metabolism (increased muscle and protein synthesis), nevertheless, aas can increase appetite. With that said, I think a strict diet should follow your cycle.
    My reasoning for this is that fact that since you have an increased appetite from using an aas, now that that is over, you will continue to experience an increased appetite, but with no aas anymore. Basically saying that now that you are OFF, you will not be using all the calories/fuel as efficiently as when you were ON. So if you splurge like crazy, you WILL notice a rebound in weight and or fat. Get it ;)
    I HIGHLY recommend a clean diet for about 2 weeks POST cycle!!

Those are the 3 main factors i can think of that may cause havoc with a woman's mental and physical well being post cycle... They are ALL factors i have personally dealt with, struggled with and learned to control!

As a female who is using aas, PLEASE know ALL the facts!!! Be over-prepared! There is nothing worse then a women who loves her results from weeks of suffering, training, dieting, etc... only to waste all her hard work and experience negative side effects post cycle... Estrogen rebound is a bitch. Weight/fat rebound is a bitch. Depression, we won't even go there lol...

So please ladies... LISTEN to your body. Get to really know what works for YOUR body! You may never need post cycle therapy, but you may... so good luck!!!

Stay Strong in the Iron Sisterhood!!

Luv super

I need definition

I will write what I'm taking specifically

Test propionate 100 >> 1 ml on SAT and TUES
Trenbolone enanthate 200 >> 1ml on SAT and TUES
Equipblin 200>> 1 ml on SAT and TUES
GH 0.6-0,69 every 12 hours all week except Friday

Also I'm taking legal on 70 , 6 tablets a day from my live

I really do admire you because you are showing knowledge on what you do , which I lack I just started this cycle yesterday , although I read about them but I don't know how it will effect me and what should I take post the cycle

And I have to mention that I live in Saudi Arabia which I think I'm the only female bodybuilder so not that much I can get from others

I do appreciate the help , god bless you with what is truly essential in life

Reem

did you start the thread?

Last edited:
Powder Clen doseage

Hi got some powdered Clen and wanted to know how to use it for the first time? The side effect? Dosage? And how long to use it for? I'm 5"2 eat very well and train hard I weigh between 55-56kg any help would be great thanks

You will need to determine enough to go through a detoxification, dietary changes, a juice fast, and managing stress. All these things are necessary to restore the hormonal balance (the main cause of acne is hormonal imbalance) to eliminate toxins, and restore the immune system. You will also learn about the worst and best foods to maintain healthy skin

Is there anything similar to Twinlabs Male Fuel? I can't seem to buy it where I am located. I am wodering if Get Diesel Sunami will help?

ok... this subject has been up for debate for as long as i can remember... There are not many studies nor research as with aas and post cycle therapy (pct) for men...

So, i figured it was about time to make a post about women's post cycle therapy (pct) options to help out women when coming off a cycle and to help men help women since we are VERY different!!!

Post Cycle Therapy i am sure you have heard time and time again... For men, this usually includes an ancillary to re-stimulate natural test production etc. With women, post cycle therapy (pct) is VERY VERY different.
I know it has been the general assumption that women do not need post cycle therapy (pct), however, it has come to my attention (and from years of experience) that we actually DO in fact need post cycle therapy (pct)...

Post Cycle Therapy for women obviously does NOT include a test stimulant, but rather other factors...

Tapers: Everyone wants to know about tapering... Well, that really depends on the aas you are using... The milder the aas, the less the taper. For example, anavar does not call for a taper, however many women have seen less side effects post cycle with a little post cycle taper. This may be 1 week after you complete your cycle where you taper down. Considering the average dosage is 10mgs, a taper would be: (5, 5, 5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5)

In my own personal experience with anavar, a taper for me really isn't necessary... so just stopping is fine. HOWEVER, i do apply Post Cycle Therapy!

I feel post cycle therapy (pct) should be considered due to these reasons:
  1. Depression: MANY women report depression post cycle. I personally got it really really badly last nov, so now the last week of my cycle, i start cycling in 5HTP. You can also use St. Johns wart or valerian root etc...
  2. Estrogen Rebound: Granted anavar is a mild androgenic, it is still an androgen. Some women experience a slight estrogen rebound. I personally have ALSO experienced this...
    One of the ways i counteract it is to take "Twinlabs Male Fuel". This actually aids allowing my test levels to lower but not drop, thus preventing an estrogen rebound. When a hormone drops suddenly another one always tends to increase to counteract, even though it may not be beneficial to us...
    Another way is to use a very very mild dosage of an estrogen suppressor (ie. nolvadex) to allow the estrogen to slowly level out as the test levels fall post cycle. (As our test levels begin to return to normal and decrease, estrogen will increase post cycle, due to the fact that an aas does suppress estrogen levels a bit, so a suppressor will control the speed at which it increases- thus preventing a possible estrogen rebound!)
  3. Appetite: Most AAS tend to increase your appetite. This has a bit to do with an accelerated metabolism (increased muscle and protein synthesis), nevertheless, aas can increase appetite. With that said, I think a strict diet should follow your cycle.
    My reasoning for this is that fact that since you have an increased appetite from using an aas, now that that is over, you will continue to experience an increased appetite, but with no aas anymore. Basically saying that now that you are OFF, you will not be using all the calories/fuel as efficiently as when you were ON. So if you splurge like crazy, you WILL notice a rebound in weight and or fat. Get it ;)
    I HIGHLY recommend a clean diet for about 2 weeks POST cycle!!

Those are the 3 main factors i can think of that may cause havoc with a woman's mental and physical well being post cycle... They are ALL factors i have personally dealt with, struggled with and learned to control!

As a female who is using aas, PLEASE know ALL the facts!!! Be over-prepared! There is nothing worse then a women who loves her results from weeks of suffering, training, dieting, etc... only to waste all her hard work and experience negative side effects post cycle... Estrogen rebound is a bitch. Weight/fat rebound is a bitch. Depression, we won't even go there lol...

So please ladies... LISTEN to your body. Get to really know what works for YOUR body! You may never need post cycle therapy, but you may... so good luck!!!

Stay Strong in the Iron Sisterhood!!

Luv super

I wish I saw this post after my very first cycle I experienced all of what you described and then some. I got smarter then next time around. This information is great and shows the wealth of knowledge. Thank you!

Hey guys I have not post cycle therapy (pct)'D with anything as i heard that women should just post cycle therapy (pct) with whey protein. But now my appetite is out of control and i noticed i put on some weight :( Its two weeks since my cycle is it still beneficial to go buy these things??!!? I dont know if they sell it in my country either!! but I'll just ask around for a substitute.

PCT Cycle Length

I was thinking about using Nolvadex as a PCT so I wanted to know how long do I need to use it for and what is the max dosage I should use?

Hey Supergirl,
Just wanted to chime in since I finished my 2nd oxo cycle about a month ago and I honestly thought I was going crazy. Thank you so much for this info, I had NO idea.

I was on 20mg per day for 6 weeks and then just stopped, results were awesome (I'm Masters competitive CFer) 8 lbs of lean muscle gain, CRAZY strong and body fat under 10% (thank you Paleo diet). First cycle I did was 10mg/day and this 2nd cycle I took it to a higher level for bigger results. That's why I'm thinking the first cycle I didn't have these issues because the dose was so low.

Biggest issue after quitting this cycle was the depression, second biggest issue, MY SKIN BROKE OUT SO BAD around my neck and back. All through the cycle I had no issues but about a week after I stopped, boom! I am still recouping from that, my skin is a mess!! Another thing, I think this one is really important....I am hypothyroid and take synthroid daily to keep good levels (75mcg), upon all this depression, I got to my endocrinologist for blood work and my thyroid literally had dropped to dangerous levels. Coincidence? Not sure. Doc took my meds up, maybe it was time after a year, I'm not sure, but I'm going to have blood work done again in 6 weeks just to stay on top of it.

I am researching all of your suggestions and I'll go back on in a couple of weeks to get ready for a photo shoot in Sept so I'll be trying a post cycle therapy (pct) regimen.

Again, thank you for this and for making me aware that I HAVE to do post cycle therapy (pct). You're a wealth of information!
SHCFG

Back