Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Clomid + Nolva + Adex (with a AI)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Torem + Adex (with and AI as well)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

azsxdcfvgb

PCT 1 vs PCT 2

lots of threads on similar subjects, comparing SERMs. mine is rather specific comparing 2 different pcts.

which would you consider better?

Nolva + Clomid, or just Torem

this would be a PCT coming off a cycle of 500mg Test for 10 weeks
on the poll I threw in and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) option as well, just out of curiosty. primarily, I am just concerned with (Nolva + Clomid) vs (Torem)

thanks

Last edited:
using or not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is a question only you can answer. some people would definitely need it, others would definitely not need it, others could go either way, with neither having really any major benefit over the other. still others could.....

get the point?

how much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you take, when, and with what doses of what compounds is something you simply have to learn on your own. you could automatically use adex every other day on cycle because someone told you, and could inadvertently be keeping your e2 too low, or even crash it which sucks. or you may need it. or you may need more of it.

using or not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is a question only you can answer. some people would definitely need it, others would definitely not need it, others could go either way, with neither having really any major benefit over the other. still others could.....

get the point?

how much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you take, when, and with what doses of what compounds is something you simply have to learn on your own. you could automatically use adex every other day on cycle because someone told you, and could inadvertently be keeping your e2 too low, or even crash it which sucks. or you may need it. or you may need more of it.

ok. understood. minus the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then..

just between

nolva+clomid vs Torem

If the gear is properly dosed I always have to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I'm super sensitive and my body converts to estrogen like mad, so regardless how I come off I always have to taper my AI.

After 2 disappointing test results after torem, and many others with negative reviews, I'm going to use the tried and true nolva/clomid next time.

I am throwing in the monkey wrench and say I like Aromasin (if dosed right and legit) + d-aspartic acid product.

Clomid/nolva always made me feel like crap, and very unstable and depressed.

-Matt

Back