Post cycle therapy (pct) first cycle over

Voorhees

pct first cycle over

ok i started my first cycle about 14 weeks ago....i was injecting 500 mg of test enanthate 2 times a week .....i havent taken a shot in exaactly 2 weeks i know i should be taking nolvadex but how much? and is there anything else u guys would recomend for my first post cycle therapy (pct)? thanx

i would be hitting some hcg for about two weeks 250-500ius eod/ then start your nolvadex 20-40mg a day for 3-5 days then stick with 20 mg a day for another 3 weeks. i dont like clomid so i cant suggest but many do!

WARCHILD said:
i would be hitting some hcg for about two weeks 250-500ius eod/ then start your nolvadex 20-40mg a day for 3-5 days then stick with 20 mg a day for another 3 weeks. i dont like clomid so i cant suggest but many do!
ditto, this is what i suggest as well. Too many people over do it on the HCG, this is a good dosing schedule.

I would scrap the HCG and just use Nolva. Your cycle was fairly conservative so you should be shut down hard. HCG can actually shut you down harder.

Oh, and like this:

weeks 1-2 - 40mg Nolva ED
Weeks 3-4 - 20mg Nolva ED
Weeks 5-? - Continue Nolva therapy if you feel you need (you should get blood work done)

WARCHILD said:
if nads are in hypertrophy. nolva. will do no good!
Thats just untrue. Thats the whole point of PCT, to bring your endogenous hormone supply back on line. when that happens, testes will return.

estray said:
Thats just untrue. Thats the whole point of PCT, to bring your endogenous hormone supply back on line. when that happens, testes will return.

exactly......hcg to start up engine and nolvad. to return. thats what i was trying to say!

lets see...

would scrap the nolva

would use clomid 50mg for 21-28 days, no frontload
would use a low dose steroidal Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (which you should have also used during cycle to minimze suppression)- either aromasin or AIFM.

HCG is certainly an option, low dose preferably- though unlikely to be needed after a test only cycle (and definitely using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), while using HCG)

Back