Post cycle therapy (pct) - Is Nolva Enough?

Xtreme57

PCT - Is Nolva Enough?

I don't have access to hcg and I keep reading about how bad clomid is for depression, so is Nolva enough for post cycle therapy (pct)?

I have liquidex on hand for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if need be and all the Novla I need.

Is this enough to run for a small test-e only cycle (300mg/wk)?

Nolva alone is just fine. Just make sure you have enough for post cycle therapy (pct) AND to help you out during the cycle (should you experience for ex. pain in your nipples). stock up.

should i use the liquidex throughout the cycle to keep estrogen levels lower or keep it on hand and use it only if they start to flare up?

it depends what your concerns are really. Personally, i would only use the liquidex if u start to bloat more then you would like, or your nips hurt, etc.

However, estrogen does more then just make nips grow. It is essential for sex drive, brain function, bone density, etc. So estrogen pushed to low can cause problems, as well as too high

If you want to be extra safe than you can run the liquidex during cycle. Or you can just wait till you need it.

Johny J said:
it depends what your concerns are really. Personally, i would only use the liquidex if u start to bloat more then you would like, or your nips hurt, etc.

However, estrogen does more then just make nips grow. It is essential for sex drive, brain function, bone density, etc. So estrogen pushed to low can cause problems, as well as too high

I agree with JohnnyJ.

Plus at a mere 300mg/wk, it's highly unlikely that you'd run into problems anyway.

HeHateMe said:
I agree with JohnnyJ.

Plus at a mere 300mg/wk, it's highly unlikely that you'd run into problems anyway.

Yeah I know 300/week isn't that much, but honestly i'm not a very big guy to begin with and my body is pretty sensitive so things (medicine, vitamins, supps, ect) so I really want to be as cautious as I can.

Speaking of ... 300/wk for 8 weeks seem like enough to at least make some noticeable difference? (I'm not expecting 30lbs of weight, but a noticeable upper body push would be nice)

all you are running is test?
is this your first cycle?
300 mgs will probably work. If you want to be "extra careful", then i suppose you can do dat.

Johny J said:
all you are running is test?
is this your first cycle?
300 mgs will probably work. If you want to be "extra careful", then i suppose you can do dat.

Yup 300 test E. I'm still unclear about how LONG i should run it. 8-12 weeks?

best to see how your body reacts.. However you only get one first so make the best of it.. I am into my 5th week 450mg test cyp and I am just starting to notice some real changes.. I plan to go 12-13wks as I want to achieve max results...

Xtreme57 said:
Yup 300 test E. I'm still unclear about how LONG i should run it. 8-12 weeks?

I'd split the difference and go with ten. Ten weeks seems to be a good length for a first cycle. Eight is a bit short IMO (especially with a long acting cypionate or enthanate ester).

HeHateMe said:
I'd split the difference and go with ten. Ten weeks seems to be a good length for a first cycle. Eight is a bit short IMO (especially with a long acting cypionate or enthanate ester).

That seems about right from everything i've read. With a longer ester, does it matter if it's one shot a week or two shots of say 150 per?

2 shots/week are prefered, more stable steroid levels in blood.

1 shot/week will work good too though

2x per week to keep blood levels more stable, and definitely 10-12 weeks...

keep the liquidex and the nolva on hand just encase some unwanted side effects occur

So it seems I do not have a source anymore. That being said ... i now have 10ml of test e 250/ml. Sooooo do I shoot for ten weeks at 250per or 8 weeks at 300, or even 6 weeks at 400?

Xtreme57 said:
So it seems I do not have a source anymore. That being said ... i now have 10ml of test e 250/ml. Sooooo do I shoot for ten weeks at 250per or 8 weeks at 300, or even 6 weeks at 400?

I'd opt for the 250 for ten. You were only planning on running 300 anyway, so it's only 50mg less per week.

You definitely can make gains on a low dose test cycle despite what some claim.

You just have to be extra certain that the training and nutrition aspects are totally in line.

Clomid is better PCT.

mood effects are generally mild for most users, as long as you dont frontload (which does nothing but increase side effects).

Back