Post Cycle

wannabebigok

I have decided to run 400mg EW of Test Enth for my first cycle. Thanks for the advise! Other boards I have gone too, you ask a guy what his thoughts are on your first cycle and hes telling you a gram of test and 600mg of Deca EW!!

Heres my question. I am extremely Gyno paranoid and would like to know how to incorporate the following into my cycle and post cycle plans.

What I have:

Liquidex
Liquid Nolva
Liquid Clomid
24 50mg Clomid Tabs

Any input will be appreciated!

Although not probably required, you might want to look at getting some Arimidex or L-Dex..... or another anti-e to stop the conversion of Test to Estrogen in the first place.

Nolva, save it in case you do get any gyno symptoms, then take 40 mg/day until symptoms subside, usually a few days, then conyinue on with 20 mg/day for the duration of your cycle.

Post-cycle Clomid therapy;
Day 1 - 300 mg
Day 2-11 - 100 mg/day
Day 12-21 - 50 mg/day

StoneColdNTO said:
Although not probably required, you might want to look at getting some Arimidex or L-Dex..... or another anti-e to stop the conversion of Test to Estrogen in the first place.

Nolva, save it in case you do get any gyno symptoms, then take 40 mg/day until symptoms subside, usually a few days, then conyinue on with 20 mg/day for the duration of your cycle.

Post-cycle Clomid therapy;
Day 1 - 300 mg
Day 2-11 - 100 mg/day
Day 12-21 - 50 mg/day

I am with SC...also, if you access to proviron you could run that at 50mg daily throughout the entire cycle...i run 25mg daily on my cycles and i like what i get from it...

E

I agree with both of you guys, but I would not run arimidex (or l-dex) and proviron all cycle long since a little conversion into estrogen is needed when you want to gain size. In other words I would run that stuff not in the beginning of the cycle.

Back