Post your guns

Mine is in my avi.. chiappa white rhino 60ds. It's a 357/38 and nice. The barrel lines up with the cylinder in the 6 o'clock position so no recoil! It's made of aluminum and weighs 2 lbs. Very hard to come by.. check out the YouTube videos. It's impressive.. of course I got a 10-22 and an early '50s single six. Used to be cheap to shoot. Can't find 22 ammo anywhere!

Mine is in my avi.. chiappa white rhino 60ds. It's a 357/38 and nice. The barrel lines up with the cylinder in the 6 o'clock position so no recoil! It's made of aluminum and weighs 2 lbs. Very hard to come by.. check out the YouTube videos. It's impressive.. of course I got a 10-22 and an early '50s single six. Used to be cheap to shoot. Can't find 22 ammo anywhere!
That is a nice piece

49er, u should check them out. If u like your 38 shorty, you'll like the rhino 200ds. They make rhinos in 2,4,5 and 6 inch barrel lengths. Black or stainless. U can get some crazy close groups with them. I chased a couple thru the same hole @ 40ft in da mode. I'm not a great shot either..

iv got a few toys... just to name a few bushmaster patrolman m4a3 magpul fde pimped out.. walther p22... and my baby first generation glock 17, hard to find.. i got lucky

Nobody got the desert eagle chromed out boat anchor?
I almost bought the chrome 44 desert eagle but when I held it didnt feel right too big and heavy. Plus the dealer said it wasnt really practical more of a novelty gun for looks. I had a glock 9 but I sold it not sure what im getting next

I almost bought the Ti tiger stripe 50 cal for collector purposes.. thought about it and decided to get something i can use.. I'm looking at the Henry lever actions next.. why not...

Thank god you don't have one. They should conduct background checks, but they don't. And everyone wonders why there is so much gun violence in America. Just lol.
Go play with some kangaroos or something nobody wants to read anything you have to say.

Thank god you don't have one. They should conduct background checks, but they don't. And everyone wonders why there is so much gun violence in America. Just lol.
They do perform back ground checks.. u know, your a habitual line stepper.. you dont know when to quit. Damn...

In your case, a gun would do me no good at all. Me shoving a Big Black dildoe up your ass would suffice a lot better.

Um okay. I'm not into that though sorry. Maybe we could be friends and go to the gym for a workout, then afterwards you jab my glute for me? Sounds good to me.

Um okay. I'm not into that though sorry. Maybe we could be friends and go to the gym for a workout, then afterwards you jab my glute for me? Sounds good to me.

or maybe i could ban you for coming in to a thread that obviously has nothing to do with your personal interests and starting shit??? maybe that could happen?? notice how the thread is for gun enthusiasts? are you a gun enthusiast? from what has been said your not.. please, stay out if you dont have anything nice to say...

Back