post your p-GH results/experiences!!

so far i like it. i only shoot it once per day though. twice got old. it helps me with my sleep. however yesterday when i shot in my abdomin the tingles and shortness of breath was the worst i experienced. usually the tingle are faint and the shortness of breath is very mild. all in all, great product.

chichy

Unfortunately, I was one of the non-responders to P-GH.

I ran .5 ml twice a day, 5 on, 2 off, for 6 weeks and got absolutely nothing from it, other than the usual tingle.

I am on it right now. I have been doing great on .25ml twice a day. I tried going up to .5ml at night only and it really had strong tingle and shortness in breath sides on me. Doc told me it was due to being on paxil and the melatonin re-uptake inhibitor also works on the P-GH in the same way. So for me .25ml twice a day is plenty. I've only been on it for just over a week so far no results to speak of other then great deep sleep and some weight loss. I would say first week I've lost 9 lbs.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I am on it right now. I have been doing great on .25ml twice a day. I tried going up to .5ml at night only and it really had strong tingle and shortness in breath sides on me. Doc told me it was due to being on paxil and the melatonin re-uptake inhibitor also works on the P-GH in the same way. So for me .25ml twice a day is plenty. I've only been on it for just over a week so far no results to speak of other then great deep sleep and some weight loss. I would say first week I've lost 9 lbs.
9 lbs?????? have you changed diet/training from te previous week? granted weight loss will slow but thats a lot in 1 week

Blackbeard I have not changed my diet at all and to be honest due to me changing jobs and moving I have been eating out alot, and not working out at all. So it has to be the P-GH doing something. I can't wait to get back on my regular diet and workout schedule. I think this stuff may really be doing something for me. I am still just injecting sub-q .25ml twice a day morning and night 5 days on 2 days off. I'll keep ya'll posted on further results after I get my shit back on track again.

TrojanMan60563 said:
Blackbeard I have not changed my diet at all and to be honest due to me changing jobs and moving I have been eating out alot, and not working out at all. So it has to be the P-GH doing something. I can't wait to get back on my regular diet and workout schedule. I think this stuff may really be doing something for me. I am still just injecting sub-q .25ml twice a day morning and night 5 days on 2 days off. I'll keep ya'll posted on further results after I get my shit back on track again.
thanks for the clarification!! it helps

gonnabemassive said:
would you all reccomend it for post cycle therapy (pct)?

Its not meant to be for post cycle therapy (pct). Its probably best if used for atleast 6 months. I am 24 years old so I would have to say that it is effective even in the 20's.

Another thing I have noticed is some very strange vivid intense dreams. I have not drempt like this since I was a little kid. I don't know if I should be happy about that or freaked out. Some of the dreams are off the wall.

Has anyone heard if universalkits ships to Canada and if any Canadians here have got their package's?

Slider

Slider said:
Has anyone heard if universalkits ships to Canada and if any Canadians here have got their package's?

Slider

Yes they do........

Yes I have got packs from them no problem........

Back