Potential Problem

megaman

New member
About a year ago I did my first cycle. It was a mild one as suggested. Sustanon (sust) 250 2x a week and Deca 100 2x a week. Post cycle I ran Colmid. Ever since then I no longer have erections in the morning. I saw an Endocrinologist 3 months after my cycle ended and we did some blood work. The tests came back within the normal range. What's up with that?
 

Stillgoing

New member
Total testosterone "normal" range is 250-1000. Within there, there is a huge range. You could be low normal. Many bros experience symptoms of low test and come out "normal" to the typical endo or GP. Also, there are probably a number of other factors that it could depend on. Thats the extent of what I can do to help on another dude's morning wood problems!! :D
 

snake

New member
I had alot of problems like this after my first cycle (I was very uneducated) What ever you do don't let it get to your head. It's good your seeing doctor. I think that what happened to me was that My sex drive was low cause I permanantly lowered my natural test levels to borderline low. You should run clomid again for a while and see what happens. I find avena sativa will do wonders for the morning wood. DId you get prolactin levels checked to? From what I know deca can raise prolactin levels which will lead to no wood AKA deca dick.
Deca is also know for being detectable in your system for up to a year or more so give it time and I stress do not sweat it or worry cause I think alot of the time that is alot of the problem. I battled with that for five years and believe me the head game is hardest to deal with. I would deffinantly give avena sativa a try. It's natural and def works for me post cycle.
 

nuh_mizer

New member
Stillgoing said:
Total testosterone "normal" range is 250-1000. Within there, there is a huge range. You could be low normal. Many bros experience symptoms of low test and come out "normal" to the typical endo or GP. Also, there are probably a number of other factors that it could depend on. Thats the extent of what I can do to help on another dude's morning wood problems!! :D


:D


megaman if you're worried that you might have done some kind of damage to yourself, don't. Maybe your just getting older.
 

megaman

New member
nuh_mizer said:
:D


megaman if you're worried that you might have done some kind of damage to yourself, don't. Maybe your just getting older.

Yes I am getting older...I am 41.....I have a friend who is 52 and he has morning glory every day......It would be very coincidental that this condition began after my first cycle......I guarantee it had something to do with it....I used to bitch all the time when I would get up because I would have such an erection that I could not take a leak!.......Go figure now I am complaining that I can......Well not really I am just concerned that it may be indicative of a much larger problem.......I am planning on another cycle in a month ....(exactly 1 year from my first cycle)....When I go post cycle I will address this issue and I will also try avena sativa as the bro in the last post suggested....Thanks fellas!
 

nuh_mizer

New member
megaman said:
..I used to bitch all the time when I would get up because I would have such an erection that I could not take a leak!.......

lol, ya practically gotta lay face down on the toilet, I know.
Was this how it was before your cycle or during?
 
Top