powder now a liquid???

magnavox

hey guys

ordered 100g of test E,
has arrived in a foil package, however now it is a liquid, can tell from the feel. has any1 else experienced this, and can it still be used?

cheers mate,

will put it in tonight.

Lay it out before you freeze it to where it is as thin as possible... If it is thick when you freeze it then the frozen form will be very thick, making it hard to break up. If you put it in a bigger dish container then freeze it, it will be thinner and then easy to break up into chunks you need to brew!!!

Lay it out before you freeze it to where it is as thin as possible... If it is thick when you freeze it then the frozen form will be very thick, making it hard to break up. If you put it in a bigger dish container then freeze it, it will be thinner and then easy to break up into chunks you need to brew!!!

I was going to ask how you dealt with brew after freezing but now I know :)

How do you guys store your powders, in plastic rubber maid types, or glass?

I had my last set of sust powder in a rubber maid container and its fucked. It was double bagged but the smell seeped into the plastic itself, 2 washes with hot anti bacterial soap and a run through the dish washer did nothing.
I did purchase a new container with a seal on it this time, will see what happens I guess. Stinks up my cupboard :(

Back