powder quality

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
so I have been under the assumption for some time now that powder is powder-either it is real or it is fake. not good or bad. Is this true?

i have some test enanthate-and it is in the cold temp-but it has not gotten hard like all my others have. it is still real pasty-but it did not rock up.

any insight?

so what do you think about this e powder-so far everything i have gotten has been good to go-i have had this for a lil bit-and have been hesitant to use it-i mean the color is good-it just didnt harden up like other e powder has.

im hoping someone can explain to me how they can be underdosed-im not understanding it chemically-i mean the weight of the ester verse the test-i just dont see how it can be underdosed

all compound powders are different and react different to temperature due to vast difference in melting points. eq is liquid, test e is pasty, test c is dry, deca melts if you touch it, var wont melt unless you drop it down a volcano, clomid is very dry, tren is fluffy like flour, etc. you would have a problem if all powders reacted the same to temp.

so my test e is pasty-it just didnt get really hard like in cold temp like all my other test e has-so i shouldnt sweat it huh?

and is it possible for powders to be underdosed?

so my test e is pasty-it just didnt get really hard like in cold temp like all my other test e has-so i shouldnt sweat it huh?

and is it possible for powders to be underdosed?

i dont see how it could be.. but im curious.. so ill be sittting over there~~~> paying close attention..

ri think ur right drew-but then i dont think it would be test e? i just always thought raw was either real or fake-not good or bad

ri think ur right drew-but then i dont think it would be test e? i just always thought raw was either real or fake-not good or bad

But what about all the feed back about the bunk powder coming from China.Thats what I figured the were adding something to cut it.

powders can be different in regards to purity. Any good supplier will offer some sort of quality rating (99%, 92%, etc.) on their list, or provide that info if requested.

The problem is a melting point test will not ensure purity, only identify the compound. Unfortunately its a risk you take and why you should only use someone you trust... like everything in this game.

rjh90210 said it, there is a purity grade that suppliers should provide. generally its >98%. and drew is also right...they can cut the powder with a compound similar in appearance to lower dose/purity.

I forgot to add. One quik way of telling if something is fishy is to measure consistency in shipments, but don't let it scare you if its not exactly the same.

I know that may not make sense, but if you get some powdery EQ... beware. But if your enanthate doesn't get gooey and clumpy each time, and stays more of a yellowy paste, that is OK. you can drive yourself nuts with this stuff, so make sure your trust your source.

I'd worry about contaminates....especially that shit from China. They seem to put lead in everything...

hell, we're all gonna die of something. Seems like every god damn thing we put in our bodies nowadays has some shit that could kill us. lol

Might as well look pretty!! :nopity:

Back