powder quality

Advice

Hey Man!

I am new at the forum, but I have been reading quite a lot and you seem to have much more knowledge than I do.

I trying to find a good source of powder and I found it very difficult to trust someone. I have spoken within a dozen of Chinese and I just can trust to send over a grand for someone 12.000 miles away. :newbie:

Can you give any insight? Where should I look and what I should avoid?

I am in Brazil right now and this kind of stuff is just picking up here. There is just a few people who knows the tricks… Id be very help if you could reply me!
I have tried to send a PM for a couple of guys, but I do not have access..

Thanks,

Vini

Glad i read this i was wondering why i couldn't pm anyone or do anything. Was needing some questions asked but i couldn't ask anyone lol

All the powder I've got in the last 10 years has been from China. I know it's produced in other countries, it's just China makes it for much cheaper and they don't give a shit who they sell to.

ya china is great..
i get mine from there too,.
you just have to have a god source so you dont get fucked ... ones bought some tren E that was pure shit..
but you lern after some time..
its eaysy to buy when you are in the Uk ,, but the rest of europe is realy dificult..
specialy north europe..

All the powder I've got in the last 10 years has been from China. I know it's produced in other countries, it's just China makes it for much cheaper and they don't give a shit who they sell to.

Damn bro! You still aint got your 50 posts yet??? I thought we were gonna be the best of PM pals!!!! lol...:gay2:

China is the only way. You just gotta really do your research and e-mail or message the shit out of them and interrogate them.

Food and Test-Amazing.

Back