Powder Seizure

traveler97

Does anyone have any experience with this? Do the customs guys figure out what is if it’s a small amount (50 grams, spit into 3 different powders) or do they not bother with the testing and just confiscate it. A friend of mine got a call from customs saying that his package contained powders when it was supposed to be a piece of clothing. Customs didn’t say that they knew what it was.

Of course no one called back. He was wondering if we could get the shipping company to ship it back because the supplier will then refund the entire amount or re-ship. This doesn’t seem like a great idea but the supplier suggested it. Any suggestions from the crew will be appreciated.

Trav

If customs comes across a powder substance they're testing it. Now about getting it shipped back, not sure I'd pursue it any further at this point if it were me.

They called me once....only powder seizure I had. Had a few diff items in there, one of them being dnp. They asked me what the fuck was in the package and said it was making everything yellow. I just said I wasn't expecting anything and never heard back from them. Never got a letter either. (Canadian customs)

It's lost bro...
The only semi-safe thing I would recommend (other than denying and discontinueing contact) would be to get in touch with customs and tell them that you didn't order anything and suggest they just return it to sender.
My guess is that it is already well into the testing process, and there's no way when they find out what it is that they are going to send it anywhere!

it's definately lost, but i think that you need to find a new source. they need a better way to ship it. not going to go into details, but i would never have a problem like this with my source.

traveler97 said:
Does anyone have any experience with this? Do the customs guys figure out what is if it’s a small amount (50 grams, spit into 3 different powders) or do they not bother with the testing and just confiscate it. A friend of mine got a call from customs saying that his package contained powders when it was supposed to be a piece of clothing. Customs didn’t say that they knew what it was.

Of course no one called back. He was wondering if we could get the shipping company to ship it back because the supplier will then refund the entire amount or re-ship. This doesn’t seem like a great idea but the supplier suggested it. Any suggestions from the crew will be appreciated.

Trav
where the hell have ya been bro?? haven't heard from u for a long ass time.

I'm back. Joshbeam send me an email. You're going to love to hear about the latest one.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Appreciate the knowledge and experience.

Trav,

thats bullshit man. i order powders all the time....never have been seized by customs. yeahhhhhh.

I have placed orders that weighed over 3 kilograms and never even had one opened. Knock on wood.

Back