Powdered Products

megaman

OK Folks for what it is worth,

I am doing my second cycle which I started on Monday. The base of my cycle is Test Enanthate which is pharmaceutically made. I have been using some of these powdered products as part of my cycle as well.

I have been injecting the Prop that I made from raw powder I suspected it was not working as I thought it should. I took my second injection of Enanthate on Thursday, and tonight I am starting to see some bloat from the Test Enanthate. That was a surprise cuz I have been taking Anastozole (Arimidex) which I also acquired as a powder. So it would seem that both these product may be bogus. I paid good money for them too! My concern now is that I may run into issues with GYNO cuz I only have enough Colmid for my post cycle. This shit suckz! If had suspected for a minute that I might have gotten ripped off I would have went with a pharmaceutically made brand from a reputable source. Live and learn. In this case the hard way! Some fruit for thought folks. I would consider this very seriously before making an investment in your next cycle!:mad:

Yes

Yes I did but I do not have a lab here at my home. I just put the powder on a frying pan and turned up the flame on the burner. I tested Winstrol (winny) and Prop side by side. The prop did melt relatively quickly but I can not be sure at what temp. The Winstrol (winny) did not melt as is should not have because it does not have a melting point. Perhaps I did something wrong in the conversion.....but I followed the process to the letter! 100ML@125mg/ml. 2ml BA, 14ml BB, 12.5g Prop, Approximately 75ml oil. I stirred and heated the product then filtered it. Does that sound about right?

an oven would have worked better, or place a pot of water on the stove and a coking thermometer to measure temperature and place powders in a container say a vial and leave in water, do not let it touch the bottom of pot. has it ever crashed on you? Sounds like you got it in solution relatively easily. I had to use more solvet when making my prop.

Back