i've been working out for one year. my current workout is like this;

chest/bi
legs/abs
shoulders
off
upper chest/tri
back/abs
off

yup i'm working out chest twice cause my chest is rly shitty.

i'm searching for any powerbuilding routine but i couldn't find any routine. i find out that mike o hearn's powerbuilding is not good enough, 2-3 reps are too low for volume. i need semi volume/semi strenght routine like 5x5, it could be good but need moar different ideas/routines ofc.

any recommendations for me?

hai,

i've been working out for one year. my current workout is like this;

chest/bi
legs/abs
shoulders
off
upper chest/tri
back/abs
off

yup i'm working out chest twice cause my chest is rly shitty.

i'm searching for any powerbuilding routine but i couldn't find any routine. i find out that mike o hearn's powerbuilding is not good enough, 2-3 reps are too low for volume. i need semi volume/semi strenght routine like 5x5, it could be good but need moar different ideas/routines ofc.

any recommendations for me?

when you say powerbuilding do you mean powerlifting? i'm going to assume so for the time being. first thing's first, thee is no upper chest. your pecs are made up of the pectoral major and pectoral minor. no upper middle and lower part of chest. genetics are what's to blame for muscle shape, insertions and lengths. and what do you mean your chest is shitty? as in weak or small? what is your goal with your chest? that will dictate how you train it. and2-3 reps is fine for volume. volume is just the quantity of work you perform. 5x5=25. 8x3=24. you still hit the same amount of reps, but with the triples you'll be lifting heavier weight. after 3 reps your form is going to start to fall apart as well. your muscles also need submaximal training to grow, they ned a reason to adapt. benching 60% of your 1rm for 50 reps isn't going to do shit for strength or size. you'l just get better at repping out 60% of your 1rm that will never change because you aren't training for it. i'd lose the "upper chest" day.
mon- bench/ dumbbell over head press, standing/cable flies 2 sets light weight
tues- squat/calve raises/ RDLs
wed- off
thurs- clean and jerk or clean and press/kettle bell swings (30 reps)/front squats (60% 1rm of back squat) 10 singles/dips supersetted with curls. do a different variation each week on the curls
friday- deadlifts/horizontal rows/vertical rows/farmers walks/chest supported shrugs on 30 degre incline.

powerbuilding is the mix of "power"lifting and body"building".

erhm, i said that my chest is shitty and i meant its small. let me explain that. for example, i make db fly with 17,5 - 17,5 kgs as in good form, i'm really bad at chest presses (chest press machine, bench, incline bench etc.) my chest is "wide" but not "massy".

thinking of this routine, what do you think about it?

mon, wed, friday

clean & jerk 5x5
squat 5x5
bench press 5x5
barbell row 5x5
deadlift 5x5
barbell curl & skullcrushers 2x5

powerbuilding is the mix of "power"lifting and body"building".

erhm, i said that my chest is shitty and i meant its small. let me explain that. for example, i make db fly with 17,5 - 17,5 kgs as in good form, i'm really bad at chest presses (chest press machine, bench, incline bench etc.) my chest is "wide" but not "massy".

thinking of this routine, what do you think about it?

mon, wed, friday

clean & jerk 5x5
squat 5x5
bench press 5x5
barbell row 5x5
deadlift 5x5
barbell curl & skullcrushers 2x5

you mean do all those exercises on monday wednesday and friday? way too much man. just take a look at that simple routine i laid out on my last post. and lose the skull curshers, replace with dips. i'd also do one arm dumbbell row. it takes the strain off your spinal erectors because they are already getting hithard from deadlifting and squatting. you can also lift more than 50% your two armed 1rm, for reps. way better back builder.

I have a very think chest but I do a lot of odd stuff, I do a lot of decline bench dumbbell and barbell, I also do a lot of incline with both dumbbell and barbell plus change the degree of the bench several times through out that. Got to hit every angle and evry fiber!

Back