POZ boxer tommy morrison

Annonomous432

April 27, 2007

Heavyweight Morrison Back in the Ring Tonight

Texas state officials have granted former heavyweight champion and POZ cover boy Tommy Morrison the boxing license that is his green light to participate tonight in his second fight in 11 years—despite being diagnosed with HIV in 1996. Earlier this week, state officials requested that the boxer submit more medical information before granting him the license.

Well he got the license and fought. Discuss.

that dude use to be a bad mfr seen him beat foreman. i do disagree if he is still a carrier that hes fighting he must have got rid of his hiv or at least it must be undetectible

damn chucks my boy i dont know how tommys training has been but in his day my money would be on tommy that dude was pretty cold He was the next great white hope i think he would have took and kept the belt for a while

swoleasstexan said:
that dude use to be a bad mfr seen him beat foreman. i do disagree if he is still a carrier that hes fighting he must have got rid of his hiv or at least it must be undetectible

No cure. Can't be undetectable.

How the hell is he getting cleared to fight. What's even more stupid is that someone is willing to fight him. Who the hell would do that. You can't need the money that bad.

ive heard hes been tested 15 times without a positive, it is possible to test a false positive but i doubt your going to test a false neg 15 times in a row...conclusion he doesnt have aids

him and magic johnson have found the cure. they're paying off spme doctor somewhere along the line. Diddy would you fight him? lol

I know, that would be crazy. nsac also granted a license to that guy who had brain hemoraging forgot his name. nickname is babyface or something

Saying Dr. Carl E. Ferguson at the Lab Corps testing facility tested Morrison on Feb. 12, 2007, McKinn presented Sherdog.com with copies of a signed letter by Ferguson confirming that Morrison has tested negative for HIV 1 and 2 as well as hepatitis B and C.
anyways he one his fight 2:08 rd 1
somebody find a video and post it

"Although Morrison, who retired from boxing in the 1990s after testing positive for HIV, claims that test was a false positive, his former agent revealed yesterday that Morrison has tested HIV positive this year. Morrison did not have to take a pre-fight HIV test for this fight because the Yavapai-Apache Nation, which organized the fight, did not require it."

DougoeFre5h said:
"Although Morrison, who retired from boxing in the 1990s after testing positive for HIV, claims that test was a false positive, his former agent revealed yesterday that Morrison has tested HIV positive this year. Morrison did not have to take a pre-fight HIV test for this fight because the Yavapai-Apache Nation, which organized the fight, did not require it."

horrible, im going to feel bad for the guy who catches that shit from him.

Back