Pr*Line Prop..HOLY CRAP!!..

FrankieSauce

Whats up fellas..Im new to the board but not to the lifestyle. Anyway I am currently running Mr. P's prop with Winstrol (winny) and Fina. Im lovn' his product but the injects are rough(400mgs per cc.....Each cc contains .9 BA). First shot I tried was in my right and left delt...1/2cc prop,1cc fina,1cc Winstrol (winny) in each delt...yeah it hurt like a motha. So I thought I would get smart for my next shot so i did 1cc Prop and 1.5cc of sterile oil to cut it......:crying: :dunno:......Im not Bashing his products because they are top notch....I just need some advice on how to administer shots. This stuff makes my QV Prop and Enth look like salad dressing LOL. It sucks because i have missed a shot because of the pain and the half life of prop is short. Maybe 1/2cc prop mixed with 2cc of sterile oil for my next shot? Im not lookn for it to be painfree but something has to be done here. This may sound retarded but I was thinking of mixing in some nubain with the prop shots..................................IM DESPERATE.......thanks again Fellas.

P.S. House if you read this give me a call bro..Later

Personally, and nothing against the makers, but I never saw the rationale in 400/ml prop. I know 200 hurts pretty bad, so I limit it to 100/ml, and put up with the volume.
On the other hand, 500/ml EQ makes perfect sense to me.

1/2cc prop mixed with 2cc of sterile oil for my next shot<<

that should work bro.

Anything over 100mg/ml prop will most likely hurt. Next time you may want to buy something other than a Proline. There are many threads on Meso about pain from his ent and prop and the only explaination he gives is either 1) compotetion downing him 2) you dont know how to shot correctly... Infact there has been 2-3 thread in the classifieds from people that want to give away his products.

I dont think he has addressed the problem in any other way but I could be wrong. There are many many many UGs that carry pain free products for about the same price.

One thing I can say, make sure the injections are deep, none of this 5/8" crap.

I have some of his enan which I haven't tried, but the tren is easy dealing - although it is slightly bothersome during the injection, afterwards no problems.

Prop itself is blamed on pain, but in high dose - oy. Good luck

Thanks fellas........Like I said im gonna try 1/2cc with 2cc sterile oil and see how that goes. I just read on Meso something about speed of injection. This is something I honestly have taken lightly. Its not that I force 3cc's through a barrel at high speeds but im not a patient person.

Bro, I feel ur pain! I nutted up and took 150mg of prop in my left quad. It was all good for the first hour or two. Then I couldn't hardly at all. Sit still for more than a minute, then try to get up? Holy shee-it!
So, I went in the delt the next time w/a 22g 1-1/2" and it was actually only sore.

i'm not bashing his shit cause i've made some of my best gains with his eq and enan but a freind of mine got an abcess with the prop. had to be surgically drained, his fault maybe but be careful

buffdoc said:
Personally, and nothing against the makers, but I never saw the rationale in 400/ml prop. I know 200 hurts pretty bad, so I limit it to 100/ml, and put up with the volume.
On the other hand, 500/ml EQ makes perfect sense to me.

I'm with ya on that. I never understood the need for 400mg/ml prop either. 100mg/ml works perfect for me.

I'm on the Tren/Prop combo my first injection was his Prop/Tren 1cc and 1/2 cc of his eq. Took the shot in my glute , hurt for a couple of days but was able to handle it. Second shot just the Prop/Tren no EQ in the other glute and had the same reaction. But I got the body aches and fever on the second day so I didnt shoot the 3rd day. The 4th day I did 1/2 cc Tren/Prop and that was on Thursday, It's friday now and still hurts, I can deal with the pain, it's just I dont like the fact that the pain runs from the top of my delt to the middle of my arm on the outside of my arm. And thats the only spot that is red, on my arm , about 6inches from the accual shot. I just ordered some sterile oil should have it next wk. There's no way I can do anymore delt shots. Unless I cut it with the oil. And I had to go EOD just because I only have the glutes to shoot , since thats the only spots that I can handle the pain.

And another thing I have only gotten sore from spectro's oilbase suspension and nothing else. I've done alot of waterbase suspension along time ago and sus , never pain from anything. And I never get the flu from any gear either. This is the first time I've accually gotten the flu ever from any gear, and I've been juicing for 14yrs, well 11yrs took 3 off

When I do my shot, I clean the top of the vials everytime with prep pads, use a 20gauge to withdraw gear and switch to a 23 1 1/2 pin to inject. I do my injections after I take a shower and clean my hands and the spot that I'm going to inject with prep pads. I'm scared as shit of getting an abcess.

Last edited:
frankie, let me know how things go brother.

when are you coming up to train with me bro??

will set up a date when you get back.

If it bothers your ass, then its going to suck ass anywhere else :D quads etc, I feel I can say that from UG labs experience. I've had stuff hit me to where I had problems walking for 3 days at a time, especially down stairs.

mvmaxx said:
I'm with ya on that. I never understood the need for 400mg/ml prop either. 100mg/ml works perfect for me.

same....with frequent injections of prop...why 400mg?
i guess it's a bigger is better thing.....
i understand enath,or cyp.

god bless

mvmaxx said:

Why not push the envelope and bring the world something they have never had before..? That is what it is about, also injection volume.. :bigok:

I have offerred this advice in the past regarding painful gear but no one seems to want to consider it.

You can get injectable lidocaine from an overseas pharmacy. This is what the doctor uses when he stitches up a cut. It totally numbs the injection site. Just add 1/2ml to every syringe of painful gear.

The lab I used to use had lidocaine, didn't do enough though seriously. But I love the idea of lower volume, but I have not tried the prop so if its "unbearable" I dont know of it, the Tren rocks so far.

It also means a much smaller shipping package FWIW, and of course sterile oil is easy to find.

ProLINE said:
Why not push the envelope and bring the world something they have never had before..? That is what it is about, also injection volume.. :bigok:

I hear ya bro. I'm all for pushing the envelope and UG labs bringing new innovative products to life, such as the Tren/Prop and other combos. But I figure with something like prop where you have a short half life anyway, then 400 is overkill.

Deepglute said:
I have offerred this advice in the past regarding painful gear but no one seems to want to consider it.

You can get injectable lidocaine from an overseas pharmacy. This is what the doctor uses when he stitches up a cut. It totally numbs the injection site. Just add 1/2ml to every syringe of painful gear.

The problem here is that lidocaine's effect lasts about 60 minutes. The problem with most of the high concentration Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is the pain that hits the next day (ie, when the test crystals "crash" out of solution inside the muscle, as the BA is partitioned out into the water phase).

Thanks for all the responses fellas. For the guy registered as Proline if its really you keep up the good work(you may know me also as Sauce@..........Anyways im gonna try 1/2cc with 2cc Sterile oil tonight and see how that goes.(still havent done it yet) And im gonna inject ULTRA SLOW. For some reason I dont respond well to low doses of test (500-600mg) So im all for volume but if i can get the amount of shots down to 3 to 4 a week than im happy. Like I said before and im not a kiss ass but proline shit is KICK ASS and Quality as im starting to see for myself. Plus Prop is usually a motherfucker even at 100mg per cc.

mvmaxx said:

400 IS WAY TO MUCH. aND IF YOU HAVE TO MIX IT WITH 2MLS OIL WHY NOT DO 100MG/PER ML NOT SERIOUS PAIN AND THE HALF IS AT MOST 48 HRS SO JUDT DO EOD OR ED FOR THE MOST. I PERSONALY DO 1ML/75 TREN AND 1ML/ 100 PROP NO PAIN IN EITHER MUSCLE (QUADS,GLUTE, DELTS,TRI, ETC. )

Back