25mg/mL Test Prop: issues to consider?

iliftsteel

Hey fellas,

I've acquired 25mg/mL Test Prop Human Grade, and am planning on running
700mg/week on my next cycle, only thing is with the Test dosed so low that'll be a whole lot of oil to be pinning!

EOD I'm sure is out of the question cause I'd have to pin 8mL's to get 200mg of the test.

So was thinking 100mg/ED which'd work out to 4mLs ED. Is there a concern to be pinning this much oil ED?

I'd rotate left then right glutes/quads each w/ 4cc then on the fifth day day go w/ 2cc each delt.

I know I should try and find higher dosed gear but I'm overseas and this is what's available.

Thx

WTH man ! thats horrible dosing for prop ! i cant belive its been made like that .... wow . anyways , id say ur going to have to pin 100mg every other day . 4 ml for just 100mg of prop !!! thats unreal , go no more then 2-3 ml in per glute , 2ml for quads and 2 for delts . Dnow what other muscel groups u pin most other muscles will take only 1ml

Oh man that pinning sounds like a nightmare. Gonna have to change your name to pin cushion. Its gonna hurt to walk, lift, and sit down...all the time!

id say the fact that its dosed so lowly and very dilluted it probably wont hurt , its the higher concentrarions in less solution per ml that causes the pain , just try to pin it as much as u can at once so u arent makeing 4 holes in yourself every other day lol , horrible

Good luck man. I just finished a bottle of prop dosed at 50mg/ml. I did 2 mg in delts and hlutes. Realy not much pain. I just started test e and did first shot friday. Holy shit man. My freakin arm is killing me. I miss the prop. I dix find that my body absorbed the lower dose pretty quick. Good luck

Last edited:
Thanks all for the replies, I'll do some more searching other pharmacies for stronger dosed stuff.

However, pain aside, how about all that oil to be injecting so often? Sure the human body is mostly water etc, but is it too much oil for your muscles to absorb?

i think u will be fine , but as stated above , dont put more then those amounts in the muscle , and inject slowly to allow the oil to disperse into the muscle and soak it in , leave the needle in a few seconds to a minute before u pull it out to give it time to soak in after u inject .

Back