Pre and post cycle pics.

I'll tell you the two main factors that make the post cycle pics bad for comparing to the pre cycle ones. At a glance it's easy to see we are in the same spot for both sets, but on the first set the lighitng was terrible, and the second set the lighting is very bright. Also in the first pics the camera is a couple feet closer than the second set. I was +22 lbs at the end of the cycle and I could barely see the difference in my own pics.

I hate to be a dick, but this is a prime example of someone that should have held off a few years longer before starting a cycle.
Bro, you could of had a LOT more gains naturally if your diet was in check. It is very apparent to me that you knoe zilch about what it takes in the form of nutrition to gain.
A word of advice, learn to eat more and better(NO FAST FOOD), and stay off gear for at least a year. Let your body grow naturally.

I hate to say it, but even in your after shots it looks like you barely even workout.
I hope you use this negative feedback to learn from and come back better.

crazymike said:
I hate to be a dick, but this is a prime example of someone that should have held off a few years longer before starting a cycle.
Bro, you could of had a LOT more gains naturally if your diet was in check. It is very apparent to me that you knoe zilch about what it takes in the form of nutrition to gain.
A word of advice, learn to eat more and better(NO FAST FOOD), and stay off gear for at least a year. Let your body grow naturally.

I hate to say it, but even in your after shots it looks like you barely even workout.
I hope you use this negative feedback to learn from and come back better.

Ouch

I am young also and have wanted to hit a cycle for some time but i held off because there was tons of things i needed to do before hopping on gear such as....i first needed to learn how to train correctly and get in a set routine...figure out what my goals were...finding what diet worked the best for me and whether i wanted to lean mass or just overall size....i am 21 and have finalyl figured that out and have now made some solid gains naturally to where i have decided that i dont need to juice because there are tons of natural gains to be made at such a ayoung age...i am not flaming you but i just think u should lay off the gear and get your nutrition and training down pat and i think you will be suprised at how quickly gains will come...good luck with all your training

Back