Pre Loading Syringes For Next Day Injection?

TRTony

is this ok to do? like i have to rush in the morning on monday and thats when i do my injections,so could i load up my test in the syring and leave it in there overnight?if so how do i store it so it doesnt leak out?

Shit I've preloaded for a month or two at a time when cruising. Just make sure there is no EO in your gear.

really appreciate answers.

what do u mean be elevated pin?

and so before i inject do i push the gear back up?no gear should come out of the top right?

eo?

really appreciate answers.

what do u mean be elevated pin?

and so before i inject do i push the gear back up?no gear should come out of the top right?

eo?

lay the syringe down so that the needle end is sitting up a bit. (not level) Yes, when ready to use, just push the plunger to get the air space out. I always do it anyway till a lil juice comes out. It is fine if a little comes out.

is this ok to do? like i have to rush in the morning on monday and thats when i do my injections,so could i load up my test in the syring and leave it in there overnight?if so how do i store it so it doesnt leak out?
you know, no matter how you look at it. Your meds are safer when kept in the vial or amp they came in.
why not just change your injections to Sunday PM (when you were going to preload) or just get up a few mins earlier on Monday am?
seems like a no brainer to me.

yep you can do this with any compound unless its water based or has EO or guaiacol in it

What about a tiny bit of blood? Surely that's not sterile when it gets stuck in the syringe? I've noticed a little droplet of blood in my last two pins after pulling them out. Never before those tho. Aspiration and everything would go well, no pain either.. (I only pin in my glutes and have only run test cyp)

thx for all responses so like lay it on a pillow or a folded washcloth so that pin is up? i can push back up ill be mad if some test comes out cuz im ocd gotta have exact dosages lol

What about a tiny bit of blood? Surely that's not sterile when it gets stuck in the syringe? I've noticed a little droplet of blood in my last two pins after pulling them out. Never before those tho. Aspiration and everything would go well, no pain either.. (I only pin in my glutes and have only run test cyp)

Are you reusing your syringes? Just buy a bunch bro, you can get them cheap. I don't know if its necessarily sterile anymore but I would still inject it not to waste gear although thats probably not whats recommended

This exact same thing has been happening to me as well. Just as you only pin in your glutes, I only pin in my thighs, so I think it's a function of previous pins causing minor bleeding in the area. Any experts out there??? Am I wrong???

Are you reusing your syringes? Just buy a bunch bro, you can get them cheap. I don't know if its necessarily sterile anymore but I would still inject it not to waste gear although thats probably not whats recommended

No I don't reuse syringes and the little amt of blood only pops up after the shot as im taking it out. I only shoot twice a week so it's super cheap anyways. I do travel a lot for work (in state,by car usually) so it would be ideal sometimes to not have to carry around a vial and expose it to changing temps etc for 4 days or so. I try not to carry my stuff when traveling, but if I'm gone for 4+ days I have to bc I get weirded out when blood (even if it is a tiny residual drop) is reexposed to the body. I keep everything in an airtight medical bag prior to use btw. Safety is a huge concern for me.

A doctors opinion or nightmare experience would be helpful either way.

Back