Pre Testosterone/Tren cycle pics

hi
guys I need help
I am 20 and I am in the US. I wanted to try roids but I wanted to use somethign that was not fake and we cant get them here in the US so we have to get them form somewhere outside but then they have to be packed in a way or something

could you guys please please suggest what I sue and where I get it
ill be really thankful
i am sick of searching on youtube and google
ppl at the gym i go to lie that they are all natural when its obvious they have used roids

hi
guys I need help
I am 20 and I am in the US. I wanted to try roids but I wanted to use somethign that was not fake and we cant get them here in the US so we have to get them form somewhere outside but then they have to be packed in a way or something

ill be really thankful
ppl at the gym i go to lie that they are all natural when its obvious they have used roids

good post although you should start a new thread asking where can i buy steroids. i am also in the us and you can buy them here. you can get them at just about any police station in there evidence room. you just have to be cool about how you ask for them. my friends dad's half brother works for a guy who had an employee whom's brother's best friend was a cop. he said you have to ask for the big stank then nod your head. good luck. oh and it only works on the 1st shift before 12pm.

Last edited:
oh and cycle is

Test E 625mg

Tren E 300mg

Letro 1.25 ED

Clomid for pct

Didnt do the math of the length of the cycle but however long 40ml of Test @ 625mg a week lasts is how long ill be on lol..

letro is best used only when gyno comes around.. why not use nolvadex, arimidex or aromasin instead?? letro is pretty strong, and a bit over kill as an AI

hi
guys I need help

ill be really thankful

one word.. MEXICO!!!

can i order online from mexico? anyone know any legit websites?

you need to read the rules bro. no asking where can i buy steroids. no asking for sources or anything else. you also don't hijack, or take over, someone's thread. stick around for a while, read the rules and you will figure it all out.

4 weeks in I believe and yes GP... Slight strength increase and looking leaner.. I guess its ok. Awaiting further results, I think becuase I didnt run an oral this cycle the gains FEEL slower.

absolutely no tren side effects though which oddly im kinda skeptible about as everyone Ive seen take tren has SOME kind of sides wether the cough, the sweats or soommethin.

almost half way through my test/tren cycle, heres an update pic.. No crazy results but I can see a little change.

316qh09.jpg

on my last 10ml of tren and have I think 20ml of test left, feeling alright, ALOT of body acne which I've never had before, not too happy about it but hopefully itll go away after post cycle therapy (pct). Heres an update pic, seems though im loosing more bodyfat, looking leaner. Little gyno but only looks bad at certain times lol.

295clds.jpg

abs came in nicely, dude - shoulders looking broad and thiock too - nice work! Try accutane for the acne if it persists. I also had good luck with doing daily swimming for cardio - dried out my skin.

yea, accutane worked awesome the last time I used it, knocked out my acne for a good yr and a half.. I gotta order some more I just dont feel like having crazy chapped lips for the summer lol.

Thats crazy how your dick was broke after running that heavy deca cycle, and then u jump on tren. You must hate sex-

Last edited:
yea, accutane worked awesome the last time I used it, knocked out my acne for a good yr and a half.. I gotta order some more I just dont feel like having crazy chapped lips for the summer lol.

Aha! so THATS why Ive had chapped lips for the last 6 weeks! I never get that and suddenly I am borrowing chapstick (mango coconut ) from my daughter! LOL

Back