Precipitated Tren.

beasty1

Can tren precipitate out of its solution in cold weather. I am told that all you need to do is place the vial in a microwave for 2mins and let it cool before in jecting, this will not destroy the solution? Is this correct?

Do NOT microwave gear. A few seconds can mean 100 degrees too much, you'l end up with a damaged hormone. Yes it can precipitate easily and should be reheated using a hot waterbath.

Yeah, thats what i thought. I don't have the vial, was asked by a friend to sus it out.
Any suggestions?

DougoeFre5h said:
Do NOT microwave gear. A few seconds can mean 100 degrees too much, you'l end up with a damaged hormone. Yes it can precipitate easily and should be reheated using a hot waterbath.

Thanks very much bro, will do a search on it to find out more info on waterbaths. Thought it sounded a bit off.

I heat up a coffee mugs worth of water in the micro, warmer than I would for my coffee but not by a whole lot. This works great, although none of my stuff has crashed or solidified yet. When I used to do this all the time over a pot, I had a fork that had bent tines so that it held the cap on the vial and I could suspend the vial over a pot of water without me burning my hand.

My test enan "powder" though did finally solidify in its jug, when it arrived it was liquid, but its been cooler lately.

Back