Pregnyl solvent problem !

iulian

The pregnyl that i buy from pharmacy came with 1 amp of sodium chloride solvent ,usually after i mix the powder with solvent i keep the syringe in refrigerator but after i read on another forum they said to throw the original solvent because it is intended for single use only so to my disappointment it is not good for another 30 days after mixing as I thought , the problem is that i cant find BAC water in my country .So my question is what is the half life after mix with solvent i was hope at least 3 day so i can do 2500 ui eod :) . Thanks in advance !

If you can't find bacteriostatic water, you're not looking very hard. It's not controlled in any country that I'm aware of, and is readily available online.

What are you expecting out of 2500iu? That's a ridiculous amount of HCG! Sodium chloride is intended for a one time use as the bacteria present in the air alone render the solution no longer sterile. Bac water kills these bacteria, NaCl does not.

Trust me i find only in one site BAC water but on this site they sale a lot of fake products , i live in romania .. And with 2500 ui hcg i whant to give a try to dr scally pct, usually i use 1000 ui eod for the last 3 weeks before pct !

Trust me i find only in one site BAC water but on this site they sale a lot of fake products , i live in romania .. And with 2500 ui hcg i whant to give a try to dr scally pct, usually i use 1000 ui eod for the last 3 weeks before pct !

That's really old school. Is your cycle almost over, or are you gathering everything before you start? 500iu a week while on cycle has been shown to be superior as it prevents the atrophy in the first place.

I obviously can't provide links, but there are many medical supply companies on the Internet that I'm sure will ship to you. I think the last time I ordered like 500ml it cost almost nothing and was Hospira - an actual medical brand.

Local isn't always necessary, especially when dealing with just water. :)

I run for the first 7 weeks 500 ui mon and thu but after i read about solvent i stop using , i know outside romania that are many sources but shipping cost more than 10 amps of hcg :)) i have 4 more weeks to finish my susta and tren cycle and i was thinking to mix with milgamma a combo of b vitamins that contanins 2 ml ( one ampule ) Solution for injection containing 100 mg of thiamine hydrochloride , 100 mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride , cyanocobalamin 1 mg and excipients: lidocaine hydrochloride , benzyl alcohol, sodium polyphosphate, potassium hexacyanoferrate , sodium hydroxide , water for injections

Last edited:
This solution contains lidocaine?
What is the solution for?
LidoCain is for arrhythmia and it's a numbing agent.

Not sure if that's OK to mix with hcg.... can damage it.

Is more cheap to shoot only 1000 ui and throw the rest thne to buy BAC water and pay the shipping ....

Back