Prevalence of AAS use in your gym.

Out of curiosity, I wanna know how many of the folks in your gym use gear, or do you suspect use it? I workout at the base gym and most of these folks are supposedly law abiding military, vets, retirees or their family members so there are a handful of ppl I suspect of gear use simply because they are bigger than I am (5'9" and 247 pounds @ 12%bf, age mid-forties) and have the water retention look. I use it, so it isn't too far fetched to think others are, especially the ones bigger than me, but weaker than me and of course younger than I am. So percentage wise whats your gym's AAS count?

eh from the regulars probably half but it's a more hardcore gym with word class dudes in PL, IFBB etc. less if I count the cardio bunnies and people who play around up front and don't wander to the heavy liftin areas.

I see a few at my gym. I have been a member for 7 months and people are looking at me. Guess it takes one to know one.

Less than 5%. It was much higher 10 years ago. half the local police department was on cycle 10 years ago. No shit I knew 37 in one department.
That's funny, I just found out there are three feds at my gym, and all of them are on AAS. Of course, they're also each on TRT, but it blew my mind how open they are about using.

I see a few at my gym. I have been a member for 7 months and people are looking at me. Guess it takes one to know one.

It most certainly does. ;)

I suspect 15% couple giant dudes warming up with 3 plate bench, whereas I'm struggling just to get to 2 plates.

I have seen and knew two years ago a surgeon who was full cycle on ??? and was big as shit. He would come straight out of the hospital rotation and train.

The guy looked awesome.

This has me thinking. There's about 25-35 religious lifters in my gym. I know five are pinning including myself, and there's a few teens I'm pretty sure are Dbolaholics.. BUT there is a chick, I swear has a dick, she's HUGE!!!!

About 35%. But less than 5% actually know what their doing. I hear them talking about gear and hear things like "You need to run test for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off to give your body a rest, during those 4 weeks off run an oral like var or winny so you don't lose your gains then hop back on test". Yup. That's the kind of talk that goes on in my gym.

About 35%. But less than 5% actually know what their doing. I hear them talking about gear and hear things like "You need to run test for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off to give your body a rest, during those 4 weeks off run an oral like var or winny so you don't lose your gains then hop back on test". Yup. That's the kind of talk that goes on in my gym.

yup and theres always someone else who overhears it and spreads it through their circle of people and then BAM there all here asking for help.....

I have seen and knew two years ago a surgeon who was full cycle on ??? and was big as shit. He would come straight out of the hospital rotation and train.

The guy looked awesome.

damn! Surgeon huh, bet he has some good sources :) oops sorry no source talk here :wavey:

damn! Surgeon huh, bet he has some good sources :) oops sorry no source talk here :wavey:

My orthopedic surgeon works out at my gym, as does my GP. Neither cycle, but fuckers do have a line on HGH they're not willing to share. :(

Last edited:
Back