prevent acne

slugg

what would be goo to take before ,during, or after a cycle if you are proned to geting acne
from using test

When I run letrozol i get no acne problems. If no letro like now ran out and no money for re order, BAD acne all over shoulders neck back and thighs. Letro, from what I understand knocks your estrogen to practically ZERO. No estrogen conversion, no acne side effect. Its like bacterial or someting

thanks for input i ll have to try that i havnt got it that bad latly but a few years back i got it bad scard and lingered for months.. i even quit going to the gym.
but been going strong now for a while
thanks for input

When I run letrozol i get no acne problems. If no letro like now ran out and no money for re order, BAD acne all over shoulders neck back and thighs. Letro, from what I understand knocks your estrogen to practically ZERO. No estrogen conversion, no acne side effect. Its like bacterial or someting

There is no reason to use LETRO to control/destroy estrogen unless you are attempting gyno reversal.

You are correct that high estrogen can cause acne. It is NOT A GOOD IDEA to reduce your estrogen to ZERO! You'll cause more harm then good. Just by reducing your estrogen to a precycle levels will fix the issue if estrogen is causing the acne.

Aromasin or adex is a better choice...

Sometimes other hormones cause acne...Prolactin can, and some AAS cause acne for some reason...

In your less severe case probly half a mL a day. Which would make a bottle last you 2 months. ythrashin has great points tho, arimadex or aromasin can help you as well BUT you will have to take higher doses. I like Letro cuz my issues ARE quite severe with gyno and water bloat sensitivity. Inexpensive if supplied from board sponsor RUI. I just got my whole post cycle therapy (pct) supplies for less than ONE bottle of test (Black Market)

Acnetame is a supplement sold at needtobuildmuscle you may wanna check out.
A good benzoyl peroxide topical along with tanning are some ideas along with the others mentioned.

Acnetame is a supplement sold at needtobuildmuscle you may wanna check out.
A good benzoyl peroxide topical along with tanning are some ideas along with the others mentioned.

I've always had good luck with NTBM products. I say that ACNETAME is worth a shot bro...

I've always had good luck with NTBM products. I say that ACNETAME is worth a shot bro...

Definitely works for me an dmany others.
Seems to dry me out in certain areas more than others. That is why a topical may come in handy. There are a good amount of reviews starting to come in if you google it. Good luck with your acne and let us know how it goes.

This is what I do, and I have no scientific evidence to back it up but worked for me.

Bath upon rising after gym and before sleep scrubbing acne prone cleaners soap (from avene, notrogena, etc..)

A sulphur soap (reallydried my skin), bad con it smells funny.

Benzyl peroxide really helps on nd off cycle to contro acne.

Sunlight tanning seemed to help me control.

I did a 6 months course of accutane in my teenage years and until today my skin is really dry so this really helped me until today !

This is what I do, and I have no scientific evidence to back it up but worked for me.

Bath upon rising after gym and before sleep scrubbing acne prone cleaners soap (from avene, notrogena, etc..)

A sulphur soap (reallydried my skin), bad con it smells funny.

Benzyl peroxide really helps on nd off cycle to contro acne.

Sunlight tanning seemed to help me control.

I did a 6 months course of accutane in my teenage years and until today my skin is really dry so this really helped me until today !

There must be something causing this sudden acne. Acnetame has large doses of B5 and NAC which is a sulphur containing amino acid.(it has other things as well) Your methodology is working well for you for good reason. You can probably pinpoint something in your diet or lifestyle that is causing your breakout. Are you on or post cycle for example? Are you eating a diet with sugars and saturated fat?

i have also heard about using B5 in high doesage to help get rid or control acme i am going to try that with a litllr tanning we ll see how that works
about to start new cycle nest week jus test again wish me luck

On another thread the guys were talking about using apple cider vinegar and aloe lotion. so i decided to use it on my arms, why, cause it's easy to find, CHEAP and easy to use... so I gave it a shot and within 2 weeks there is almost no signs of anything, this shit is the best bang for the buck, sure it stinks, but that goes away after 30 minutes. anyway, its worth the try...dont' drink it lol....

rub it on the area and apply aloe lotion after it has dried up to help the itchyness.

i have also heard about using B5 in high doesage to help get rid or control acme i am going to try that with a litllr tanning we ll see how that works
about to start new cycle nest week jus test again wish me luck

Just remember that using large doses
Of B5 depletes your biotin levels which can cause hairloss and depression. Acnetame has that Added in along with NAC which increases
B5 uptake along with other things you should take such as vitamin A. 2 tabs have 1500 mg's of B5 alone. (Lower the number of pills you need to take) Use "needto139" as a coupon code and a bottle will run you about 30 dollars and free shipping at needtobuildmuscle.net

Never heard of putting apple cider vinegar on your body, lol. But if it work and the stench doesn't bother you it could be a good topical to add to the mix!

all good infor thanks alot guys i am sure lots of us run into this problem. we use the juice to look good then dont want to take our shirts of cause of these red bumps lol

i am going to try some tanning and some b 5 dring break outs so far rite now its just one or two but in past i have had it bad

Back