primo dosing question

Just to be sure this is being done right. What is the recommended dosing for primo for women per week ( and how many times per week is best) and in a 1ml syringe what would that equal?? (0.1, 0.2 etc.)
Thanks, just want to be sure im not screwing this up :)

rebecca68 said:
Just to be sure this is being done right. What is the recommended dosing for primo for women per week ( and how many times per week is best) and in a 1ml syringe what would that equal?? (0.1, 0.2 etc.)
Thanks, just want to be sure im not screwing this up :)

Most women use 50-100 mg per week. I recommend starting at 35-50. 50 is normal.

Leave 3-4 days in between injections. Although I have heard of girls doing 1 day in between.

enanthate would be the longer lasting correct? might be able to squeeze a few more days in between shots, whereas ace usually is a short lasting ester....idk i am just taking a stab

hmlacrosse said:
enanthate would be the longer lasting correct? might be able to squeeze a few more days in between shots, whereas ace usually is a short lasting ester....idk i am just taking a stab

agree. But moire frequent would be better. Once a week will suffice. Depends on how well she tolerates the pins.

My ex is currently running pharma grade primo 100mg EW in one 1ml shot. It is treating her well no sides except sex drive is way high. It seems to be keeping her leaner than Anavar (var) and not as much strength gains as Anavar (var). She likes it better. I liked the Anavar (var) because it made her blow up in size more and made her strong.

roccodart440 said:
agree. But moire frequent would be better. Once a week will suffice. Depends on how well she tolerates the pins.

My ex is currently running pharma grade primo 100mg EW in one 1ml shot. It is treating her well no sides except sex drive is way high. It seems to be keeping her leaner than Anavar (var) and not as much strength gains as Anavar (var). She likes it better. I liked the Anavar (var) because it made her blow up in size more and made her strong.

I disagree...less frequent is better to avoid the buildup of the androgens.Primo is more androgenic than anabolic.

If its Enanthate 1x week 50-100 per week ,start at 50 ,do that for 3-4wks to access tolerance than bump according to results and goals

If acetate 2x week 50-100 per week . start at 50 ,evaluate at 2 wks ( assuming this is inj and not tabs,dosage is higher on tabs beacuse of bioavailability)

roccodart440 said:

rocco, Anavar (var) made her blow up more than the primo would?

Back