Primo, Eq Or Your Recommendation

fitmedic

oK when i decide to cycle again i'd would like to know what works as well as winni without the SCREAMING JOINT PAIN. i cant take that anymore. i tried nan prop 25 e3d with NO results so it musta been fake. i cant afford anavar even though i have 60 tabs 2.5 mg each but cant afford more. any thoughts?:confused:

Real Primo is almost non-existant. Being a female you cannot risk it when it comes to legitimacy. With Primo it can be so hard to spot a fake and then you never know, you may be injecting test and wouldnt really know it until the sides started to hit.

As far as EQ, Im on the fence as this would still be technically your first cycle since what you say you had last time was more then likely fake and Im not that confidant in recommending EQ for a females first cycle. One mistake with EQ, like not recongizing the sides quick enough, and you could do some damage side effect wise. EQ is long acting so if you did notice at some point that the sides were too much, you would still have to wait at least 2-3 weeks until it was completely out of your body. But then again if you kept the dosage low enough, you may be in the clear. My GF really likes EQ, she doesnt seem to hold much water on it at all and she can eat like horse and still not put on fat while getting some nice increased stregnth. Then again, there are women on here that have used EQ and noticed too much bloat so you never really know. If you are thinking of doing it and have done your homework on it, I would say 25-50 mg's a week would be ok to start. Be conservative and cautious though.

gear

well it wouldnt be my first ever cycle but yes my first with eq. my first was with winni depot and i got great results but i cant take that joint pain. for a year after the cycle i was in pain. i tried nan prop for 2.5-3 weeks and got NO results-nothing. i assumed it was faked and stopped. i have some var only enough for 30 days though. cant afford more of that right now. any thing out there with minimal sides but winni like results?

Andriol, but its not what your looking for. Like I said, I wasnt against the EQ use, just wanted you to be ultra safe. My fear is that since EQ takes awhile to kick in, by the 3rd week you may say "I dont feel anything" and up the dosage and then all the sudden, a couple weeks later it hits you and and keeps hitting you hard, at that point if the sides are coming, they arent going to get any better for awhile.

But stay conservative and you will be fine. 25-50 mg's a week. Theres always other cycles to do and if this one seems a little week and you dont get any sides, then next time up the dose a little. Its all about learning your body.

She has gone up to 150 mg/wk but she is advanced as far as females and anabolics go. She's been doing this for a lot of years and knows her body well. Thats really what is all about, knowing yoiur body and what it can take.

Hi fit ;) Definitely start w/ a low dose.. my recommendation is 25mg/wk (E7D)-based on my experience). While EQ is not as androgenic as Test I noticed a drop in my voice and VERY oily skin @ 50mg/wk. Now when I use it I only use 25mg (E5D) but then again I am stacking it w/ something :D So good luck!

BiggieSwolls said:
Real Primo is almost non-existant. Being a female you cannot risk it when it comes to legitimacy. With Primo it can be so hard to spot a fake and then you never know, you may be injecting test and wouldnt really know it until the sides started to hit.

As far as EQ, Im on the fence as this would still be technically your first cycle since what you say you had last time was more then likely fake and Im not that confidant in recommending EQ for a females first cycle. One mistake with EQ, like not recongizing the sides quick enough, and you could do some damage side effect wise. EQ is long acting so if you did notice at some point that the sides were too much, you would still have to wait at least 2-3 weeks until it was completely out of your body. But then again if you kept the dosage low enough, you may be in the clear. My GF really likes EQ, she doesnt seem to hold much water on it at all and she can eat like horse and still not put on fat while getting some nice increased stregnth. Then again, there are women on here that have used EQ and noticed too much bloat so you never really know. If you are thinking of doing it and have done your homework on it, I would say 25-50 mg's a week would be ok to start. Be conservative and cautious though.

Hi Biggie,

I'm starting to get the SCREAMING JOINT PAINS from the Fina; from your GF's experience, has she gotten any joint pains from the EQ?

Back