Primo + Joints

Just gonna drop it... fuck the pain, I can't deal with joint pain after prep, I was crying because the pain in my elbow was so bad

German,

Does Anavar or Winstrol (winny) increase libido?
Which one is a stronger androgen of the two?

You sure it's not your Anavar (var) that's Winstrol (winny)? In my experiance fake Anavar (var) is usally winny; fake primo is usally; mast, decca or straight up grape seed oil. If your primo is really Winstrol (winny) your source needs to have his ass whipped, followed by prison sex ;) when I blast primo it's at a minimum of a gram a week. A gram of Winstrol (winny) and I believe I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.

If you noticed. I had ran my oils and orals. I got a little paranoid bout the hair so. I stopped primo, continued with the Anavar (var) . The Anavar (var) isn't the issue. I then continue three weeks later with just the primo so, I could watch sides (orals). So, it's not the oils; not that I know of.

I think it comes with the territory of steroid use in general. I was taking Sustain 350 and by week 12 my joints were hurting bad. When the knees started at week 10 I was ready to be over with my cycle. Now going into day 8 since last pin, my knees still hurt. Elbow tendons hurt bad after arm exercises.

How do you get 2 green dots and a rep power of 9 with only 163 posts? I mean I know why I don't just curious how you did?

I think it comes with the territory of steroid use in general. I was taking Sustain 350 and by week 12 my joints were hurting bad. When the knees started at week 10 I was ready to be over with my cycle. Now going into day 8 since last pin, my knees still hurt. Elbow tendons hurt bad after arm exercises.

I get what you're saying but... When something is bunk, you know it. You tune into your body and, you just know. I know what joint pain is but, to the point where I was crying Saturday night at work, something is up. Two or Three days without that junk and, I can say it's gotten better by 45%!

I was asking German. I've read quite a bit of material, been around for years with Gear knowledge, and on this board.

i know who you were asking.

i cant tell you have knowledge because your two previous posts did not reflect that at all

Last edited:
Back