Primo Powder Power!

hiokl

Hi guyz Im knew here and this is gonna be my first post. I,ve read almost all primo threads in the forums and every1 seems to prefer other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) beacause of its price and its strength.

My stats are 25 yrs,5'9,180 pounds,15% bf, been tarining for 6years natty.

My cycle will probably be:

1-16 Primbolan enthatate 1000 grams

or

1-16 Primbolan enthatate 2000 grams

Your comments are highly appreciated.Primo Powder Power!

Last edited:
What are your goals? I'm assuming cost isn't a factor for you with that dosage...

Dude, I think for your first cycle you can get solid gains with lower dose? If you are hell bent, I would stick with 1 gram vs. 2 gram for your first cycle, you will see results.

My goal is to just add 15-20 pounds of lean muscle mass and to cut up a bit. I am really afraid of the sides especially HPTA function and Liver. Which is why I chose primo.

Hair isn't a problem since I was tragically born bald. I don't mind on paying a lot as long as I get to avoid the sides I just mentioned.

Is 2000 a week good enough for me then?

Thanks for the advice old balls, cause some people were advising me to do it like this

test e 1-8 250 mg
anavar 1-8 50 mg.
Primbo 1-16 1000 mg.

So I decided why not up my primo to 2000mgs rather than adding those other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to my cycle? Does this look acceptable to you guys? Thanks your response is much appreciated.

I'm not advising you to take that much, just giving an opinion. It was just the lesser of two evils. I would research gear, doses, sides, ect a bit more.

If you're sold on using primo I'd just do the 1000mg/week for 2 reasons:
1. 1000mg/week is a pretty good dose if you're going to use a weak Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) like primo.
2. It's your first cycle, you're going to notice results for sure if your diet/training is in check.

thanks doc J and to all those who replied one questionn though which would guyz go for primobolan acetate or primobolan enthatate?

hiokl said:
My goal is to just add 15-20 pounds of lean muscle mass and to cut up a bit. I am really afraid of the sides especially HPTA function and Liver. Which is why I chose primo.

Hair isn't a problem since I was tragically born bald. I don't mind on paying a lot as long as I get to avoid the sides I just mentioned.

Is 2000 a week good enough for me then?

Arn't we all born bald ? :D

Primo will still shut down your HPTA and liver damage is overated for many oral steroids...Why not go with a low dose of test, 250-300mg will have practicly zero sides with alot of the gains...I read some very impressive results from this size dose.

i dont get the question. 1 gram of primo is plenty. but add in some test. if your afriad of being shut down make sure u use 250-500iu of hcg 2 times week through out the whole cycle. And then use aromasin and clomid or novla or pct. youlld be fine on the shut down.

actually fuck it just take the 500 of test youll feel like a million bucks.

Whats primobolan enentate? is it methanolone enathate??
Bro bro, you must be joking ha? I personally know WABBA Champions and BXI Competitors who didnt use primo more than 500 mg / w

hiokl said:
thanks doc J and to all those who replied one questionn though which would guyz go for primobolan acetate or primobolan enthatate?
For a 16 week cycle, just use the enanthate, less injects.

hiokl said:
Hi guyz Im knew here and this is gonna be my first post. I,ve read almost all primo threads in the forums and every1 seems to prefer other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) beacause of its price and its strength.

My stats are 25 yrs,5'9,180 pounds,15% bf, been tarining for 6years natty.

My cycle will probably be:

1-16 Primbolan enthatate 1000 grams

or

1-16 Primbolan enthatate 2000 grams

Your comments are highly appreciated.Primo Powder Power!
Am I the only one who believes hiokl has a hidden agenda to this Thread?

to be honest, at first glance I thought he was trying to sell something

Aczech said:
to be honest, at first glance I thought he was trying to sell something
Bingo!

Reader's mindset: Wow, this guy doesn't know shit about Primo, but he's considering taking 2000mg's/week. He must be getting it for a damn sweet price. The primo he can get at such great prices is what brand? Oh yea, "Primo Powder Power!". I think I'll PM him to see if he can hook me up.

His PM box must be filling up as I write this.

Back