Primo/Test/Mast/Anavar/HGH Cycle.

amore169

I been training since high school but very committed for the past 8-9 years, *I'm 37 years old and I been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the past 4-5 years, I have very low natural test (192 when first tested) currently I'm taking 200 mg of test c pharma grade weekly ( I have blood work for the past 4-5 years) *I trained natural my entire life and I reached my natural peak already. So here's my plan.

37 years old.
250 #
5'10"
BF 15%
Waist size 32 pants.

Diet I read so many books from Chris Aceto to a bunch of stuff online, but I'm always eager to learn more, and I might get with 3J.

Cycle:
Test C 300 mg weekly, pharma grade, 1-20 weeks.
Primobolan 800 mg weekly, UGL,
*1-20 weeks.
Masteron 400 mg weekly, UGL 1-20 weeks.
Anavar 50 mg ed, UGL, *first 1-8 weeks.
HCG 500 mg weekly, 1-20 weeks.
HGH Rips 5 iu a day *6 days on 1*off.

I will be bridging this cycle and going back to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so I read all the stickies about post cycle therapy (pct) but please let me know what u think.
AI aromasin on hand and go by feel, I have a little experience with my E2 I know the symptoms by being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (I ran up to 600 mg weekly at one time for months). I*donate blood every 3 months to keep my hemoglobin in check, everything else is in check.
I'm choosing all this compounds cause their on the "safe" side.

My goal is gain 15-20 lean pounds and lose some BF.
Please let me know what you think, thank u so much.

Last edited:
Looks good, and pricey $$$. But what the hell, you only live once.

May not need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with the Masteron in there. Good luck.

Edit: I should mention that I'm jealous and would love to run the same cycle.

Last edited:
Def should shred you up. Make sure you get a shoe bOx size of vaseline cause the mast is gonna make you want to beat your shit non stop. Lol. Primo at high doses has very similar effects as Tren.

Sounds like a great cycle. I would also love to run it ha. It seems like you're doing everything right and most likely you will see the desired results

absolutely one of my favorite stacks of all time!! enjoy the ride brother!

Is the primo 100mg/ml?

If so, what is your pinning schedule for the oils ?

I'm thinking about doing the same cycle, but with the primo being 100mg/ml, that would be 11.5cc/ml per week. So it would be at least 4 pins per week.

Feedback!

Hi there!

I am just seeking a sound feedback on the last cycle you posted! My stats are EXACTLY the same as you and I was going to converge on the SAME cycle you posted. However at this time I know I am holding quite a high percent of bodyfat. I will commence my diet next week and get myself to really low percentage and then follow the precise cycle you posted.

With that being said, I want to know your thoughts, feedback and any pics you have of the gains you've made.

What about post cycle therapy (pct)? How long did you run it for? Also, have you managed to keep most of your gains after the cycle? Did you happen to run GH longer to keep your gains? Right after Im done I will go back to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage. I want this to be my last cycle or at least not for a long time to come.

Did you follow any good training protocols while on the cycle such as GVT, Y3T, DC, FST-7, Slingshot and so on? What was your diet like? Did you Carb Cycle or Protein Cycle or both?

Pardon me for all these questions but you are the only one with exactly the same stats who has done exactly what I intend to do! The only difference is that my GH dose will be 4ius.

Please get back to me when you have a moment.

Thanks and all the best!

Back