Primo / test / Mast (pinnacle labs?)

TrophyBuck

Hey guys im planning on running a lean bulk/ cutting cycle. I was hoping for some advice and input.

Test e - 500mg a week
mast e- 200-400mg a week... not sure how much to take
Primobolan- 400mg a week

I have read that real primobolan is faked / hard to find in accurate dosing... Has anyone had any experience with pinnacle primo?

Im going to run a 16 week cycle.

pinn is out of stock of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so ill have to add that in during week 3-4 or whenever its in. What should I plan on for dosing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) since I didn't start with it? Should I do 1000 for 2-3 weeks when I get it, then switch to 500 ius / week?

"lean bulk/ cutting cycle". I think recomp is the word your looking for ;)

Personally, I wouldn't waste my time with 400mg of primo. I've run several Primo blasts and anything under 6-800mg is pissing in the wind. Honestly, I don't run under a gram a week.

Just run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500 the entire time. Starting 2-3 weeks after your cycle will not warrant a blast.

Jake are you sure about that? The only faked reviews I saw were old. However I was told this by another guy who's up in Canada.

Anyone else have any other input?

I use Pinn test cyp and in week 5 my blood levels were way above 1500 so obviously that is not fake and I have absolutely no PIP what so ever and in week 9 and not one time have had PIP. Got a friend their anavar and Dbol and they love it so I think your information is obsolete.

JAKEUT, Have you personally ran PIN or are you just going on a couple hear says?

im more so concerned about their primobolan and mast e.... Ive read that many many UGLS have fake or low dosed Primobolan

I ran thier primo last winter. I ran 24+ weeks at a gram a week.

Heres what that blast looked like;
24 weeks Primo 1 gram
Test C 500mg
HGH 8iu
Proviron 100mg
Anavar 5 weeks on/off

I netted 5lbs. Some of you guys are going to say that's not enough. Do the math thats 10 lbs a year.. .To them I say, after you've been in this game for YEARS and you past your natural max 20+ lbs ago then come at me with that shit. I get tickled when I see the kids posting up they gained 20 lbs in a 12 week test only cycle....the good ol days.

Anyway. Back on topic; I got the primo as part of my "Zeek" settlement and I can say that it was good to go. With that said, I have not run any of thier gear with a 2013 date.

Last thing; please go over 600mg a week. Your wasting your time at 400.

I ran thier primo last winter. I ran 24+ weeks at a gram a week.

Heres what that blast looked like;
24 weeks Primo 1 gram
Test C 500mg
HGH 8iu
Proviron 100mg
Anavar 5 weeks on/off

I netted 5lbs. Some of you guys are going to say that's not enough. Do the math thats 10 lbs a year.. .To them I say, after you've been in this game for YEARS and you past your natural max 20+ lbs ago then come at me with that shit. I get tickled when I see the kids posting up they gained 20 lbs in a 12 week test only cycle....the good ol days.

Anyway. Back on topic; I got the primo as part of my "Zeek" settlement and I can say that it was good to go. With that said, I have not run any of thier gear with a 2013 date.

Last thing; please go over 600mg a week. Your wasting your time at 400.

Thaaaaat sucks you only get 5-10 lbs a cycle when youre a seasoned vet. What you weigh now?

It wasnt a cycle. I'm a runner and gunner. Current weight is 224 at 7.5%. I went up in weight, during that blast I went up to 238. My measure is a net weight. The only way to calculate this is the starting and ending point are at (or as close as reasonably possible) the same body fat precentage. The reality is most people will add fat and water when going up in weight. Imo, to net 10 lbs in muscle a year is amazing. Thats 50lbs every five years. The next time you are cooking steak look at 5lbs. It's a lot.

I'm not saying that in the beginning its not possible to make greater gains, what I'm saying is the longer you are in the game the less you will net. I'm also saying a lot of the gains you see posted on these boards are not pure muscle, water weight and fat make up a huge precentage of these gains. Lets face it; if we really could gain 20lbs per cycle we would all look like Jay Cutler....in less than 5 years. Most pro don't reach thier max until they are 10+ years in.

IMO, anyone past there natural, genetic maximum should be satisfied with 5-7lbs a year running responsible cycles/blasts (not tearing your body up by toxifying your organs).
I am EXTREMELY happy anytime I can add 5 lbs of real muscle.

I'm not saying its impossible to add more. The reality is I can usally pick up 3+ lbs from a 8-10 Tren run. The problum is if you run Tren year round for years straight or use AAS irresponsibly you are going to be at the back of the organ donor line waiting for a transplant.

Last edited:
It wasnt a cycle. I'm a runner and gunner. Current weight is 224 at 7.5%. I went up in weight, during that blast I went up to 238. My measure is a net weight. The only way to calculate this is the starting and ending point are at (or as close as reasonably possible) the same body fat precentage. The reality is most people will add fat and water when going up in weight. Imo, to net 10 lbs in muscle a year is amazing. Thats 50lbs every five years. The next time you are cooking steak look at 5lbs. It's a lot.

I'm not saying that in the beginning its not possible to make greater gains, what I'm saying is the longer you are in the game the less you will net. I'm also saying a lot of the gains you see posted on these boards are not pure muscle, water weight and fat make up a huge precentage of these gains. Lets face it; if we really could gain 20lbs per cycle we would all look like Jay Cutler....in less than 5 years. Most pro don't reach thier max until they are 10+ years in.

IMO, anyone past there natural, genetic maximum should be satisfied with 5-7lbs a year running responsible cycles/blasts (not tearing your body up by toxifying your organs).
I am EXTREMELY happy anytime I can add 5 lbs of real muscle.

I'm not saying its impossible to add more. The reality is I can usally pick up 3+ lbs from a 8-10 Tren run. The problum is if you run Tren year round for years straight or use AAS irresponsibly you are going to be at the back of the organ donor line waiting for a transplant.

Good stuff. Something to be looking forward to in my career.

no one else ey?

This is my second cycle so 400mg primo it is, and 400mg mast e, test e is going to be 250-500mg still cant really decide. Looking to avoid bloat and water weight this time around.

no one else ey?

This is my second cycle so 400mg primo it is, and 400mg mast e, test e is going to be 250-500mg still cant really decide. Looking to avoid bloat and water weight this time around.

Listen to some of the older folk here man. Primo must be run at higher doses. Im sure you will get a very slight effect at 400 but why waste your mony for a slight effect? Bump it up to at the very least 600mg.

Back