Primobolan Acetate Vs Primobolan Enthatate

Well, since the acetate ester weighs less, it is logical that Primo Ace contains more "primo" than primo enan.

So would it be correct to assume that if i just took more primo tabs i would be getting much the same effect from the primo enanth?

thanks your post has been most informative! I've been asking around and everyone was saying that primo tabs are worthless. I guess they just got the fake once^^ I guess if price isnt a factor the tabs would be definitely a better buy, not only because of its convinience but also it doesn't put any stress on the liver.

tablets?

Primo ace or primo enan should best be injected. To be honest, I didn't know it was available orally. I guess I haven't done my research, here.

Last edited:
Methenolone acetate fast acting short, Methenolone enanthate, long lasting, (Primo)
is the most counterfeited product on the market. tablet form or inject able will be the same, if it is acetate, only! Primo is best injected. tablet form is very effective in acetate form only. I would test any company that claims to carry primo.

The top lock said:
tablet form is very effective in acetate form only.
That doesn't make sense. If the ace version can make it through the liver, then surely the enan version can as well.

I admit I don't know jack about using primo orally, but I'm just trying to make sense of this.

Last edited:
mranak said:
That doesn't make sense. If the ace version can make it through the liver, then surely the enan version can as well.

I admit I don't know jack about using primo orally, but I'm just trying to make sense of this.
I will email you mate. if you do not mind?

mranak said:

There is no difference in the potency of Methenolone acetate and Enanthate. (Primobolone) But the Acetate is the only form used in oral production to date. In oral Form Enanthate will not convert in the liver. In inject able they both have the same effect, except the enanthate will have a much longer half life then acetate.
now this his how I understand it. Just like trenbolone. As it to has been used in orals and water suspensions Acetate that is.
I will get the chemical structure on this. And post it.

Back