Primobolan depot??

KellyExpress

My friend is planning to do a bridge and he thinks anavar is to costly and he thinks the dbol bridge is shit so i was wondering if he could use primo as a bridge and if so at what doses? he is goin from a bulker to a cutter and he wants just to maintain his size between cycles along with startin his cardio.

I can't offer much advice because I think that bridging is the same thing as never coming off steroids and therefore not a good idea.

In other words, any degree of anabolic effect caused by a 'bridge' will have a corresponding suppressive effect on the HPTA.

I agree with GreasyGreek - bridging is just a method of "staying on" - your HPTA will not recover even if the bridge is var at 30-40mg ed.

Either come off completely and run post cycle meds or jump straight into next cycle (I would choose the former option).

the only thing that should be used in a bridge is clomid, nolvs, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and tons of protein. If you gain 30lbs from test, taking 25mg of anavar a day or 200mg of primobolan depot a week until your next cycle isn't gonna make you keep that whole 30lbs. So ya minds well take some time off.

Like some people have said...bridging is like not coming off anyway, so why don't you go the cheap route and just use test at a low dose. your HPTA is still going to be supressed either way. So if cost is the problem, test is the way to go.

GreasyGreek said:
I can't offer much advice because I think that bridging is the same thing as never coming off steroids and therefore not a good idea.

In other words, any degree of anabolic effect caused by a 'bridge' will have a corresponding suppressive effect on the HPTA.

A big "DITTO" to that.........

Back