Primobolan - too expensive & risky

Nutrient-Nut

I've seen Primo amps going as high as $25. For only 100 mg's of Primo, I just can't see how it's worth that much money. Don't you have to take at least 300 mg's per week for a mild effect ($75 per week)...Ouch! On top of the ridiculous price, you have to worry about whether it's really Primo or something else like Durabolin or nothing.

Do you see this changing in the future? Possibly with QV's new Primo?

NN

there are a couple of trustworthy guys that carry it for around $10-15 and it is real, but with everything going down right now, i wouldnt try much at this point.

I've only paid about $7 an amp, but had to buy a bunch from overseas. I like the effects and like to finish cycles with it but it is very expensive.

I think its really only worthwhile if you are pretty lean and have some money to play with. There are certainly better bangs for your buck out there.

Nutrient-Nut said:
ridiculous

Your the second person I've found who can spell that correctly :D

Yes, primo is pricey, and frankly I wouldn't want to be injecting 6-10ml of juice a week :(

I am thinking about running a 500mg primo cycle after my current cycle and after my d bol bridge. There are alot of fakes out there though so only use a trustworthy source.

I'm gonna wait til a few companies start to produce primo. Far too many fakes out their and what is legit is wayy too expensive. I should have bought more primo a year ago when they were $7ea and legit.

It's been out about 4-6 months, it's on the expensive side. I've seen it for $110.00 for 100mg/ml in 10ml domestic, don't know TJ price. Haven't heard of anyone that's try it.

JohnnyB

Back