primobolan

gilreuven

biology
how much primo is recommended for weekly use .

want to switch the Winstrol (winny) to primo because im almost 2 months on it

Perfection Awaits said:
400-600mg ew
Yup, from all I've heard under 400mg is a waste, then again some people say primo is a waste. But I'm just going to try it, it seem like most of the people that say it's a waste haven't even used it. I know a guy and that's one of his biggest sellers

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
then again , it seem like most of the people that say it's a waste haven't even used it. I know a guy and that's one of his biggest sellers
JohnnyB

true.........My last cycle consist of 500mg primo(and I'm hovering at 230lbs)week and I fucking love the stuff. Made me hard as hell and had great gains/defenition. I'll be cycling it again 4sure in the future. Well worth the money for me anyway!

JohnnyB said:
Yup, from all I've heard under 400mg is a waste, then again some people say primo is a waste. But I'm just going to try it, it seem like most of the people that say it's a waste haven't even used it. I know a guy and that's one of his biggest sellers

JohnnyB

Just like var.............

roccodart440 said:
Just like var.............
The thing about Oxandrolone is that even many of the guys that _have_ used it didn't use a sufficient dosage.

I'll likely be using 100mg of Oxandrolone/day starting May 16 or perhaps shortly after.

As for primo....it is too expensive for me, so that's that.

gilreuven said:
500 mg/week is alot of money is it worth it ?

homebrew and it's well within any price range at any dosage. I run it at 500-600mg/wk and love it. Never would do a cycle without it.

InsuranceMan said:
homebrew and it's well within any price range at any dosage. I run it at 500-600mg/wk and love it. Never would do a cycle without it.

I have passed half a cycle dont have enough time waiting for delivery

mranak said:
The thing about Oxandrolone is that even many of the guys that _have_ used it didn't use a sufficient dosage.

I'll likely be using 100mg of Oxandrolone/day starting May 16 or perhaps shortly after.

As for primo....it is too expensive for me, so that's that.

If your suing it in combo with test you'll likely not need that much to feel it's effects.

Back