Primordial Performance

Big Bubba

What is the low down on this stuff any takers? What kind of gains to you get from it. It is just hard to believe you can take this stuff and it does what it says. I mean if it did what it says wouldn't everyone be doing it?

What is the low down on this stuff any takers? What kind of gains to you get from it. It is just hard to believe you can take this stuff and it does what it says. I mean if it did what it says wouldn't everyone be doing it?

exactly.... dont believe the hype.. are any pros taking it ?

1-t is more on he mild side but you can gain 8lbs~ in a cycle. more on harsher compounds but you have to weigh the gains against the effects

it is a pro hormone that converts into 1-androstenedione or 1-androstenediol, and then into 1-testosterone.

In my opinion the transdermal would be better then the liquavade.

but it is a pro hormone, 1-dhea. research, asking if pro hormones are legit is silly.

it is a pro hormone that converts into 1-androstenedione or 1-androstenediol, and then into 1-testosterone.

In my opinion the transdermal would be better then the liquavade.

but it is a pro hormone, 1-dhea. research, asking if pro hormones are legit is silly.

So its just a way to boost your testosterone?

I haven't tried that particular product but any products I've ever used from Primordial have been excellent. Try their sleepy time tea...it's great!

Adding androhard would probably increase gains, I'm not very farmiliar with demacrine though. I've been using androhard for the last couple weeks and I'm really loving it

androhard will tighten up the gains, increase libido, and negate the lethargy associated with 1-t, gains as in size, no

1-T LIQUA-VADE is what I am referring to.

My friend did a cycle of it an gained 15lbs but he was a complete newb.

I took a cycle and it didnt do much for me. It gave me limp dick pretty bad so I stopped it an did PCT immediately.

Primordial does make some quality stuff though.

Their sustain alpha an toco-8 is awesome

1-T LIQUA-VADE is what I am referring to.

Check out the logs and reviews:

Logs
1-T Solo Log
The Definitive 1-T Solo Log
Primordial Performance 1-T (first post)
1-T and Me, Solo run
1-T LOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Doin it big!
johnyq's primoridal performance 1T (standalone) LOG
1-T and Me, Solo run
Trying to be more Cool Primordial 1-T log
1-T log with Pre-cycle & Post PCT Blood work
EJ's 1st Cycle PP's 1-T HMS LOG
Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!
1-t + epi Stack
Primordial Performance 1-T Review
My 1-T/Dbol log
Natty's not so Natural Supplement Showdown
Gettin' Hard! with PP's Androhard and 1-T LV Log
1-T log with Pre-cycle & Post PCT Blood work

Reviews:
1-T Muscle Stack Review (Quick & Easy)

Nothing is magic, and taking something is no guarantee that you are going to get the results you want. Your NUTRITION AND TRAINING needs to be catered towards your goals, and you should have a solid training base and knowledge of the products you are considering using.

Will adding dermacrine and/or androhard add to the gains with 1-t? Or is that too much?

Adding Dermacrine or AndroHard would not be too much, but would help enhance your 1-T cycle - you'd only need one or the other, though.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Adding androhard would probably increase gains, I'm not very farmiliar with demacrine though. I've been using androhard for the last couple weeks and I'm really loving it

Im really looking forward to running the new androseries version of AndroHard...

Im sure since the original had such rave reviews that this improved version is going to be incredible!

Im really looking forward to running the new androseries version of AndroHard...

Im sure since the original had such rave reviews that this improved version is going to be incredible!

The whole AndroSeries line is going to be special. However, I am most looking forward to using AndroLean. Honestly, doing some digging around...if what I have dug up is an indication of the product effectiveness then basically Primordial Performance will have the top dog for cutting and getting that razor sharp look many of us desire. However, I won't reveal what I know...don't want to get into trouble with the bossman. LOL. :D

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Will adding dermacrine and/or androhard add to the gains with 1-t? Or is that too much?

Both products will certainly add to the gains and help in the libido department overall as well.

Our Androhard and Dermacrine are both excellent stacking options.

-John

Back