Prince's Recomp Cycle - Getting big and lean!!

You've gained 2 pounds while dropping 1/2 inch from your waist so far - don't be too disappointed :)
As long you keep your diet in check, any results that don't go as expected are purely temporary so don't worry about them.

Also, I was pissed to here about the var being dbol, PM me since I'm keeping a list of all the sources that are doing this for future reference (especially when helping women).

You've gained 2 pounds while dropping 1/2 inch from your waist so far - don't be too disappointed :)
As long you keep your diet in check, any results that don't go as expected are purely temporary so don't worry about them.

Also, I was pissed to here about the var being dbol, PM me since I'm keeping a list of all the sources that are doing this for future reference (especially when helping women).

Haha good point - I guess I overlooked that. I'm still ahead! :D PM on the way bro.

I like your training routine, interesting to know how your blood work results

Thanks bud! It's actually based off Rip's suggestions ;) I'll post up the bloods when I get them.

Tren update:

- Sleep: Had a really wrestless sleep last night... kept tossing and turning, can't remember what the hell I was dreaming about but I know I had a lot of different aggressive dreams lol. I woke up a few times too.

- Sweats: Definitely sweating more day to day now. Not getting much at night now that I keep the air con nice and low.

- Pumps: Much much better now with the Taurine.

- Acne: NO WORSE!! :D:D Ecstatic about this! I was really fearing a horrible cystic break out lol... I barely have a few pimples here & there. Fucking over the moon about this!
Gotta say a big thanks to Rip for providing all that info regarding acne in relation to TT levels, sebaceous hypertrophy and bacteria. Pinning ED and wiping with alcohol swabs I feel has helped minimize this a lot.

(Lower 2)

Squats
352lbs x 10 reps
352lbs x 10 reps
352lbs x 10 reps

Leg Press
704lbs x 10 reps
704lbs x 10 reps
704lbs x 10 reps

Calf Raises (toes pointed up)
616lbs x 10 reps
616lbs x 10 reps
704lbs x 9 reps

Leg Curls SuperSetted with Leg Extensions
Whole Stack x 10 reps x 10 reps
Whole Stack x 10 reps x 10 reps

Was still feeling good at the end of this so dropped and pumped out 40 push ups.

(Upper 2)

Guillotine Press
176lbs x 10 warm up
220lbs x 10 reps
242lbs x 8 reps
242lbs x 7 reps

Incline Dumbbell Press
77lbs x 10 reps
77lbs x 8 reps
66lbs x 9 reps

Wide Grip Pull Ups
Bodyweight x 8 reps
Bodyweight x 4 reps
Bodyweight x 8 reps (narrower grip)

Barbell Curls
88lbs x 5 reps

Isolated Dumbbell Curl
33lbs x 8 reps x 8 reps
33lbs x 8 reps x 8 reps

At this point I dropped a dumbbell right on my middle fingernail. It's all busted up and I was ready to put a hole in the fucking wall when it happened haha. Was too shitted off and it hurt like a mofo so I ended up leaving early. Been feeling very fatigued of late, I'm thinking it's the higher dose of T3 (100mcg.)

Happy Birthday to me! :Party: Lol.. Going out tonight, so this will be a bit of a 'cheat' day... Got a lil sloppy with diet over the weekend as well so trying not to go overboard tonight. No drinking or anything. Just going to the pub with few mates and having dinner. Maybe a nice big ass steak :D

I'll either not hit gym this afternoon, or just go in and do some core. Just a short workout to do something.

Great thread prince! Have you noticed anything with the t3?

Nothing really, other than feeling warmer. It's hard to tell because of the tren lol I keep gaining weight even though I am leaning out. Lol :)

Happy Birthday to me! :Party: Lol.. Going out tonight, so this will be a bit of a 'cheat' day... Got a lil sloppy with diet over the weekend as well so trying not to go overboard tonight. No drinking or anything. Just going to the pub with few mates and having dinner. Maybe a nice big ass steak :D

I'll either not hit gym this afternoon, or just go in and do some core. Just a short workout to do something.

Nothing really, other than feeling warmer. It's hard to tell because of the tren lol I keep gaining weight even though I am leaning out. Lol :)

Happy birthday brother! I actually had my birthday dinner last nite with a big ass steak, loaded potato and salad. It was a bit of a cheat but not too bad.

Happy birthday brother! I actually had my birthday dinner last nite with a big ass steak, loaded potato and salad. It was a bit of a cheat but not too bad.

Thanks boss. Hahah nice, just what I need!

I didn't notice anything from the T3 til I bumped it up to 100mcg daily. Had a fair bit of lethargy for a few days... gone within the week. Now just slightly warmer/sweat a bit more.

Thanks boss. Hahah nice, just what I need!

I didn't notice anything from the T3 til I bumped it up to 100mcg daily. Had a fair bit of lethargy for a few days... gone within the week. Now just slightly warmer/sweat a bit more.

Thanks for the info. My t3 is in route. Let's hope it makes it through.

Got my bloodwork back this afternoon. Not happy at all. Turns out the T3 is bunk! :wallbash:
And as if that wasn't bad enough, my livers real shitty with me as well. It's always been good before, so I'm guessing this is coming from the dbol. Contrary to my name I've actually never run orals before. Quite concerned about the liver actually... but most of the time I was on dbol I wasn't running nac (I thought it was var,) plus the tren... E2 turned out a lil high too. Cholesterol not too great.

TSH 0.6 mU/L (0.40 - 4.00)

ALT 74 U/L (0 - 45)
AST 111 U/L (0 - 41)
LD 276 U/L (80 - 250)
Alk. Phos. 43 U/L (30 - 115)
Gamma G.T 18 U/L (0 - 70)
Total Bilirubin 9 umol/L (2 - 20)

Cholesterol 5.1 mmol/L (3.1 - 6.5)
Triglycerides 1.2 mmol/L (0.3 - 2.2)
HDL 0.55 mmol/L (above 0.9)
LDL 4.14 mmol/L (below 2.0)

Serum Iron 10 umol/L (10 - 33)
Transferrin IBC 86 umol/L (45 - 70)
Transferrin Sat. 12 % (16 - 50)
Serum Ferritin 242 ug/L (20 - 320)

Hematocrit 0.43 (0.38 - 0.52) <--- this came DOWN on cycle??? Lol.
Platelet Count 505 x10 ^9 / L (150 - 450)

E2 105 pg/ml (< 52)

Bolded everything that concerned me/out of range. I haven't included all my tests because I simply can't be bothered and everything else was within range and looked great. Moving forward:

* Upping the Adex to 0.2mg daily (up from 0.125 ED)
* Upping NAC to 3000mgs daily (up from 1200mg ED)

Not sure how I feel about cholesterol. I'm already taking large enough doses of fish oil. I'm going to attribute it to the Tren and ride it out - will retest for it once I'm off the tren. Will be retesting liver values in 4 weeks time.

Damn prince that sucks,, F'ing labs faking var as Dbol is bullshit, especially for woman who may end up taking it. But for you, you thought it was var but it was Dbol and you were taking 100 mg a day of Dbol, that's a lot, plus the tren plus no liver support.. It's no wonder liver values are up.

Get some NAC, turmeric, milk thistle, and potassium

Plus the Dbol was aromatizing way more then you thought being u thought it was var, that's why your e2 is up

Last edited:
Milk thistle will do absolutely nothing.

Prince - good call on upping the dose of the NAC, but I would also get some UDCA in case damage has already occurred to your liver.
Its NAC to prevent damage, and UDCA to treat it.

Also - was the T3 from the same source as the var? If not, PM me.

Contrary to my name I've actually never run orals before. Quite concerned about the liver actually... but most of the time I was on dbol I wasn't running nac (I thought it was var,) plus the tren...

Hmmmm I'm guessing you aren't naming and shaming labs?

That sucks about the liver bro, and quite right to up the dose of NAC... you might want to try 'Liv52 DS' too alongside it...
Tren is very toxic and with the D'Bol thrown on top - you've hammered it into submission.

Obviously gallons of water are a must now too bro.

I'll make a mental note right now to run NAC at 2400mg when I run my Tren later in the year (without orals)

Damn prince that sucks,, F'ing labs faking var as Dbol is bullshit, especially for woman who may end up taking it. But for you, you thought it was var but it was Dbol and you were taking 100 mg a day of Dbol, that's a lot, plus the tren plus no liver support.. It's no wonder liver values are up.

Get some NAC, turmeric, milk thistle, and potassium

Plus the Dbol was aromatizing way more then you thought being u thought it was var, that's why your e2 is up

Well in all honesty I don't REALLY know how much dbol I was even running. Realistically, they could have been 5mg, 10mg, 50mg tablets... :wallbash:

Milk thistle will do absolutely nothing.

Prince - good call on upping the dose of the NAC, but I would also get some UDCA in case damage has already occurred to your liver.
Its NAC to prevent damage, and UDCA to treat it.

Also - was the T3 from the same source as the var? If not, PM me.

Nah, T3 was from a domestic Australian source. Same source as the tren. Now I'm fucking worried the tren is bunk too. Weigh in/measurements this morning showed nothing special... +2.5lbs, no change on the neck and 0.25in off the waist. Good results but... not what I would expect from Tren. I'm sure that's easily achievable with 700mg test and good diet+training. Thanks for the tip on UDCA, I'm actually trying to source some within Aus atm... I could get from RUI or elsewhere but it'd be 2-3 weeks before it arrives.

Hmmmm I'm guessing you aren't naming and shaming labs?

That sucks about the liver bro, and quite right to up the dose of NAC... you might want to try 'Liv52 DS' too alongside it...
Tren is very toxic and with the D'Bol thrown on top - you've hammered it into submission.

Obviously gallons of water are a must now too bro.

I'll make a mental note right now to run NAC at 2400mg when I run my Tren later in the year (without orals)

The T3 was Ministry of Steroids bro - an Australian lab. The Tren is Hypertrophy Labs, another Aussie one. Though I'm more inclined to think the tren is simply a fake than HL actually being shit.
I already drink 10-12L a day, have been since before this cycle started.

Week 4 stats...
Weight: 229lbs
Neck: 15.75in
Waist: 35.75in

Progress so far: +4lbs and 0.75inch off waist.

Not bad, though not was I was expecting at all. Really shitted off, got fucked around big time on this. Var was fake, T3 was fake, tren possibly fake... I mean, who even fakes T3??? Fuckers.

Time to kick things up a notch I think. Will be restricting calories another 10-15%... Will also try out a new source soon.

Edit:

So my source has e-mailed back. Here's a short summary of their response.. "This is definitely a shame to see. It's not that it was bunk, more than likely that it was brewed with high ph levels causing a rapid rate of degradation. We don't typically offer any type of insurances - let's be honest, these are simply risks that we ALL take when purchasing completely unregulated UGL products.

I'm going to send you a replacement bottle of T3 by Lambo Labs. Lambo runs a tight ship, and I know that you'll be happy with it. We don't stock shit, and I don't want you thinking that because of one bad experience. That MOS T3 was the only MOS product we ever stocked, and will probably be the last."

Considering they're going to send it free of charge I'm happy. Will have to run it and see what shows up on the next bloods. I'm in two minds about the tren now - perhaps it's just underdosed. I've been experiencing a lot of the sides and what not.. Although they've been more than manageable I wouldn't simply chalk it up to the placebo effect.

Last edited:
Week 5 stats...
Weight: 234lbs
Neck: 16in
Waist: 35.75in

Been a shitty week to be honest. Diet went a bit haywire for 3-4days (bday celebrations and whatnot) and then I got sick, real bad. Couldn't eat/keep anything down for about two days, just chugged water between spews lol. Spent the last two days in bed. Actually surprised I still gained weight, but I think the extra sodium in the shitty days probably helped this. Feel like I'm carrying a bit extra water, especially around the face/neck.

Yeah, pretty sure that extra weight was mostly water retention. E2 had crept a bit up there, found myself getting a little emotional and what not.. I've upped my dex, emotionally returned to normal and dropped off a heap of water. Had a real puffy face, I thought it was just because I was sick. Weight has come back down to around 228lbs.

Decided I'll make the next two weeks a straight bulk, then focus on cutting for the remainder of the cycle after that. I'm pretty much as muscular as I want to be for now. I'm happy, now I just want to get them abs out! Starting to get harder and harder to fit into my work shirts.. going shopping for larger ones tomorrow lol.

(Lower Body)

Squats
310lbs x 10 reps ass to grass
310lbs x 8 reps ATG
310lbs x 8 reps ATG

Leg Press
572lbs x 10 reps, focusing on slow contractions perfect form
572lbs x 10 reps
572lbs x 10 reps

Calf Extensions
572lbs x 12 reps
572lbs x 12 reps
572lbs x 12 reps

Shrugs
310lbs x 12 reps
310lbs x 12 reps
310lbs x 12 reps

Did some rear delt flys aswell.. can't really remember what else. Threw a few other exercises in here and there as well.. lacked motivation today... back at it next week!

Back