pro BB--how they still alive?

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I know these pros take everything ---how are they still alive, or do they have a doctor to watch moniter them.

i was kinda laughing at a guy i work with--we were talking about how big some guys in WWE wrestleing are and they juice--like huge guy i think his name is Bautista guy like 6"5" huge ripped. well anyway guy at works like oh "He'll be dead in few years" oh c/mon gear cant kill you like that...whats the deal.

i know a guy did dope for over 20years crack and other things....my god he still alive and if you looked at him you would not even know he was a doper.

BUT THE JUICE IS GONNA MAKE BB DROP DEAD pppaaallezzz

Bimmer said:
moderation is the key, it does cause health problems but it wont necessarly kill you.
moderation is important . slow and steady wins the race , 10-15 pounds of keepable muscle from a cycle once every 6 months is 20-30 pounds of muscle per year and thats enough to make a huge difference in your physique so unless your makeing your liveing from gear there is no need to try to blow up over night .

I honestly think you will see many of them dropping between 45-60. They get way too big. The body has limitations and they surpass them, the heart really wasn't designed to work that hard for that long. Also i think you will more and more of them having bypass surgery. It is just common sense.

ok-- i see -- i just got jay cutler video and my god he is huge that cant be good for the body--

Blood work, watching the blood pressure, and so on. However, Mike Mattarazo just had bypass surgery done, 2 arteries completely blocked, and he is 39 and lost size when he retired. He also though like Lee Priest ate like crap in the off season.

They are outside of what we would call healthy IMO, its not about health.

Back