Pro Hormone Powder

Toolshed23

I GOT BLISTAZ ON ME FINGA
Hey guys I was looking at a banner on the right side of the page (elitemuscles.com) and saw they had powders for ph's. just wondering what one would mix this with to make a oral solution, and i herd some people are actually injecting this stuff? Any one herd anything on that?

Hey there, you can make a oral solution a lot of way, all you need is one gram of powder, take 49 ml of any solvent, put the two together, and each ml will be dosed at 20 mg / ml
We also sell the powder already made up if this may be too much for you, as far as injecting I have not heard of that, and dont think that its smart to be injecting these powders as they are methylated and metabolized by the liver

no reason to inject. they're methylated. it just doesn't make sense to do it - you're exposing yourself to more health risks that way.

Ive been useing there SD and Epi powder and I LOVE IT! I mixed it with loive oil to be able to dose it, Im running a 8 week cycle EPI-30-30-40-60-90-90-90-90, SD-0-0-0-0-0-20-20-20, Im on my last week now, the gains are ahwsome

I mixed 48ml of grape seed oil with one gram of SD powder. my boy is running it now because I'm not ready to cycle yet. Dude looks like he blew up over nite. definitely legit stuff. I'm running some of it in my next cycle

Ive been useing there SD and Epi powder and I LOVE IT! I mixed it with loive oil to be able to dose it, Im running a 8 week cycle EPI-30-30-40-60-90-90-90-90, SD-0-0-0-0-0-20-20-20, Im on my last week now, the gains are ahwsome

8 week PH, I would have like to see the before and after stats. Did you run a log anywhere?

Back