Pro Hormones Vs. Steroids?

Warstallion

I don't know very much about pro hormones but have been reading about them lately, how effective are they compared to "real steroids"?

Also they are legal correct?

ph's are what they are....a pro hormone. lots are great anabolics but they wont compare to mast, test, tren, EQ, etc.

but i would say they are just as potent as d bol, t bol, var, drol, Winstrol (winny), etc etc

Superdrol is close to d bol....great mass builders, Epi & katandrol close to var/winny...both good strenght & cutting. etc etc

so you just need to know what you want and how to get there....a SD/tes e cycle is will put quite a bit of muscle on anyone who has a decent diet and training schedule.

ph's are also good for someone that prefers a shorter cycle, quicker recovery time and ability to cycle more often... there are pros and cons to both ph's and aas... its just dependent on what you want...

PH's generally have harsher side effects and you expirence them. I have found AAS to be more friendly.

AAS > PH in terms of results vs the side effects, which is what really matters. Yes you can run shorter PH cycles with success but you rather maximize your time on cycle and minimize your post cycle therapy (pct) time (where you lose gains)

If you run a 6week PH cycle and take 3weeks to recover that 2:1 on to off ratio. Compared to AAS cycle of 12weeks and 4week post cycle therapy (pct) 3:1 ratio. Whatever PH you are running there is a AAS that will provide the same results (if not better) with less sides.

I think the only argument you can make for PHs is if you can't afford AAS (1st beginner AAS cycle runs around 300), refuse to break the law by using AAS, or if you're too scared to get a IM injection..either way you're being a puss

Ph cycles really should be run with a test base anyways..

I think the only argument you can make for PHs is if you can't afford AAS (1st beginner AAS cycle runs around 300), refuse to break the law by using AAS, or if you're too scared to get a IM injection..either way you're being a puss

QUOTE]

Put me on the puss list. Legality reasons alone are too much for me to risk. The odds of me getting caught are low but still not something I will leave to chance. Besides...I am seeing tremendous results on prohoromones. My lifts have went throught the roof, I am seeing good mass gains and feel great. The only downsides I am seeing is mild acne.

AAS > PH in terms of results vs the side effects, which is what really matters. Yes you can run shorter PH cycles with success but you rather maximize your time on cycle and minimize your pct time (where you lose gains)

If you run a 6week PH cycle and take 3weeks to recover that 2:1 on to off ratio. Compared to AAS cycle of 12weeks and 4week pct 3:1 ratio. Whatever PH you are running there is a AAS that will provide the same results (if not better) with less sides.

Ph cycles really should be run with a test base anyways..

also if your like me, cant find a reliable source that you trust for aas (not asking or looking) it's just easier to run a PH! even though I would prefer AAS

i am going to take 3-4 cycles of ph, to get a better knowledge on how my body reacts, then start to use the real deal.

You can certainly do that and I would say that phs also stand out because they have very short half lives, so if you run into bad side effects you can discontinue ph use and the sides will dissipate fairly quick.

But for your 1st real deal AAS cycle it is advised to run testosterone only @ 300-500mg per week for 12weeks. Your body produces around 125mg/weeks naturally so @300mg/week you will absolutely see benefits with almost ZERO (Yes I said ZERO) side effects. You only need to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle and a SERM + Test booster pct. Honestly a 12 week test cycle will blow any 2 ph cycles out of the water.

Not to mention all these methylated compounds killing your liver and shutting down your natural test production which gives way to lethargy and limp-dickness...

Put me on the puss list. Legality reasons alone are too much for me to risk. The odds of me getting caught are low but still not something I will leave to chance. Besides...I am seeing tremendous results on prohoromones. My lifts have went throught the roof, I am seeing good mass gains and feel great. The only downsides I am seeing is mild acne.

1. Testosterone has less side effects than ANY ph
2. My health is more important than any laws

Don't get me wrong phs have there place but if you're going to be a puss about breaking laws don't use it as an excuse to sacrifice the health of your body!

of course , great point, i am still growing naturally (age 21yrs) i can stop ph anytime if anything goes wrong( it shouldnt with the correct knowledge and support), god dam cant wait to start test next year or 2 lol

PH's generally have harsher side effects and you expirence them. I have found AAS to be more friendly.

EXACLY!
thats what I was going to say.
I will say Beastdrol with some teste is VERY VERY nice. but it is not a PH, bu tis legal for now.
I WOULD NOT run it without a testosteron base.
If you dont know why you need ot do alot of research before you use any of these kinds of things.

good luck!

Back