pro-hormones: why do you guys bother with this.shit??

willypct40

here to learn
I will never understand why people waste their time and money on prohormones?
Their VERY TOXIC on the liver, kidney, etc.They raise your blood pressure, and fu**k up your
Hair line and libido.all of this for a few shitty lbs of muscle With bloat, while real
Gear gives better, faster gains With fewer sides...
For exp: a 6 wk cycle of test can give you good gains with lil to no sides as compare to superdrol
Which can destroy your liver and give some nasty legarthy.

I would say availability, and the fact that its a lot easier to pop a pill then inject yourself for most. You hear a lot abount bunk gear, that would be my main concern. I feel its pretty risky to find a good source if you dont know anyone locally.

they are cheap and readily available, ppl need that extra edge. They wanna look good and get woman all over them now, instead of doing research and ordering online and waiting a million years for the stuff to come in, also risk getting it taken from customs then there goes your money down the drain.

But your right, I don't get it either. Not to say I never touched the stuff. I've never used a designer steroid, but ive use Pro-hormones in the past like androstene, 4-ad, etc...

It's pretty much no different than oral steroids. Why are you blasting prohomones when you can make the exact same argument for most orals?

It's pretty much no different than oral steroids. Why are you blasting prohomones when you can make the exact same argument for most orals?
It's no different than oral steroids? You sure about that? A prohormone is not an active hormone like steroids but a
Precursor to a steroid.
No prohormone will ever work as good as the real thing, if you think it will your a fool.guys that I've
Known that prefer prohormones are pussies that are afraid of a needle.

I will never understand why people waste their time and money on prohormones?
Their VERY TOXIC on the liver, kidney, etc.They raise your blood pressure, and fu**k up your
Hair line and libido.all of this for a few shitty lbs of muscle With bloat, while real
Gear gives better, faster gains With fewer sides...
For exp: a 6 wk cycle of test can give you good gains with lil to no sides as compare to superdrol
Which can destroy your liver and give some nasty legarthy.

Its availability. If i could get my hands on real gear or just test i would do that. but i cant and settle for the next best thing. I agree the risks are high but there are some precautions informed users can take and people have there mind set on GAINS. Thats just my thought process on it tho.

Cheap, no pinning, and despite what people think, you can get great results with designer steroids.

Try a stack of antaeus labs trenazone and iron mag labs super dmz 2.0. Tell me you don't blow the F up.

All orals are bad for the liver, every prohormone ive taken made me sick except halodrol. I liked stanozolol orals with a low dose of test waaay better. I stay away from oral steroids, pinning is very simple.

It's no different than oral steroids? You sure about that? A prohormone is not an active hormone like steroids but a
Precursor to a steroid.
No prohormone will ever work as good as the real thing, if you think it will your a fool.guys that I've
Known that prefer prohormones are pussies that are afraid of a needle.

Half of the prohormones are the market are designer steroids. They are the real thing. Superdrol, Epistane, Ultradrol, Dymethazine and others are all comparable to dbol, adrol, Winstrol (winny) and all the other illegal steroids.

Like most have stated, the reasons why PH's are so popular compared to AAS are:

1.To some extent, many PH's are 'legal'. Companies find loopholes by marketing them as dietary supplements meaning they can be picked up off a shelf in some Wal-Mart or GNC. You just can't walk in to a Wal-Mart and say, "Hey, give me dat der test e." and proceed to pull your pants down for an injection. Because they are 'legal' people feel safer buying them.

2.Many companies market their PH's as "safe"; knowing that they're even more harsh than some test or dbol. To us, we know this, but to the average person who wants to get big the words "legal" and "safe" hovering around a bottle of H-drol seems right enough to waste money. Side effects do vary from compound to compound, person to person, but generally very few people get any significant effects anyway, adding even more to their popularity.

3.Cost. Kind of debatable here, but a bottle of H-drol is a bit cheaper than a bottle of test (or so I've heard). I guess it largely depends on your sources for both things, but lots of people can say that affording a $30 bottle of H-drol "safely" and "legally" is more appealing than smuggling a bottle of test e in your shoes for the same price. Again, depends on your sources.

***DISCLAIMER***
I'm not some genius in AAS/PH, but I've done a decent amount of research to understand the popular compounds and have also read from the experts here and in other forums to say what I can say. Sorry if I'm an idiot though. :p

What about 4-AD from advanced muscle science?? what do yall think of that??

You talking about the RDe product from them? Isn't that the DHEA-variant of PH's? I've heard they're not worth the money and that DHEA has a crappy bioavailability/conversion rate. I can't say much about it, but I would rather spend your money on another compound or go out and find some test.

I think that the people using PHs are primarily rookies that arent willing to put in the time and effort to get real gear and just want quick easy results. If you want quick easy results in this game, your setting yourself up for failure which is why you will never see pros using PHs. Although Sdrol could be used instead of Dbol for a test kickstart or whatever.

I tried to convince my buddy to do testosterone (being the most obvious/best alternative), then he said, "couldn't I just take a pill instead?". Aside from his better judgement, I am actually going to pursue the latter on my own and see what all the anabolic posters are raving about.

You know, aside from hitting certain nerves that can potentially kill you, or at least paralyze you, accidently hitting a vein and RIP, I think its just easier for most to take the capsulated form of anything, since its not even illegal (although it should be, with how potentially harmful they can be). I think heroin gives a bad name to steroids, as "needles are bad" comes to everyone's mind, but honestly after trying out a oral I feel like a champion, just imagine how great you can feel with the real thing.

the people in my area who take prohormones are usually the kids in the gym you see benching everyday lol so its prolly better they arent banging a gram of test lol

Availability & cost for me. Also the lack of legal risk. If I got into legal trouble for juice & lost my job, my family would be 100% fucked!! Just not worth worrying about that. I know I'm not going to get real gear like results, & that's fine. I also know I won't be getting on stage too, so no big deal.

Back