Problem with baking the product

IRonBuilT

Today when I tried to heat up my final product, the 23 gauge pins melted (the plastic part) at 275 degress and it was only 7 min into the heating process... Does everyone else experience the same problem, and do you just let it melt? Also if the plastic melted, does the rubber stopper also mlt at that degree too?

no, but I know its not way over 275 because the oils would start to bubble... its baking as we speak and im 45 min into it.... all the plastic melted off and I got 15 min to go, thanks.

Bud, if your oils start bubbling, your in deep shit! That fact that it's not "bubbling" only tells you your oven is below 400F or so.

I've played with oven temp quite a bit and so far I can only get needles (Terumo) to melt at 340F on up. The one time I did this the plastic melted and a little was drawn down into the vial. Not a good thing at all. Junked the whole batch just to be safe.

do not put the vial at the top of the oven.

calibrate you oven. and even if the plastic does melt it dont hurt anything.

and who told you oil boils at over 275F? do you realize that Winstrol (winny) has a melting point of 455f or so? thats pretty damn hot and the oil didnt boil then.

Back