IMT new network much better!!!

gmwhynot

I was impressed by the changes Todd made!

I met with the new doctor through FaceTime he was exactly on time with our appointment to the min(except I forgot there was a time zone difference) He was overall very nice guy efficient with our time.

I had already played with my timing and injection frequency on my own the new doctor was fine with this and simply asked how I felt with each change and said it sounds like it working good so he wouldn't change a thing. He wrote the prescription exactly to what I was doing which is test subcontaious, hcg and anastrozle all on MWF (no long needles).

They told me they would turn my prescription into the pharmacy on wed. I would receive tracking info thrusday and product on Friday. Everything happened exactly as they promised. I received my package at 10 am on Friday.

Also Todd moved payment over to PayPal so I don't have to jack with those credit card authorization forms any more.

I spoke with Todd about all this before hand he is aware of some shipment problems in the past and I really believe he is trying to fix the problem. He even vented some on the subject because of his reputation.

If any one has had problems in the past with IMT I would highly recommend a second chance.

I personally would speak to Todd first just because I have known him for a few years and I am comfortable with him.

Thanks for the review!!!!!!!

naenae_360.0.gif

The facetime doc thing is interesting. Certainly something to consider. The off the rails threads lately are a little odd though. Nice to see a positive review.

Unfortunately not through us. We don't have a medical billing team and honestly there are so many restrictions with the insurance company for us its not a model that makes sense.

Some people get their stuff covered through insurance, finding a doctor that does it that way is less than pleasurable but it can be done.

With us its under $200 a month average you pay in 10 or 15 week periods. So if you have a deductable or something and your not meeting that we may even be cheaper out of pocket.

So I guess it depends.

For lab work yes you can print out an invoice and submit it to your insurance and depending on what they allow you it should get reimbursed.

Last edited:
Back