problem with carbs???

carljaxx005

I have a quick question for all the hardcore dieters.............
I follow a VERY strict diet Mon-Sat and train 4 days a week. Sunday is the only cheat day that I have, and I always go overboard. Its the only real day I drink and can eat what I want, but I have a very hard time sleeping that night. My heart rate increases dramatically, along with my body temp. I wish I could keep my carb ntake down, but its my only free day, and I try to get everything in at once......any suggestions????

When you up your carb and sugar intake you also up your insulin as well. It will cause havoc on your system. Try to eat low sugar, low glycimic foods (complex carbs) It will help keep a stable metobolisim. If you really need to eat high sugar foods you could take a supp. to help keep an equal balance with insulin levels.

why not just start early bro. I start with my pie in the morning have some in and out in the afternoon and after 7 keep it cool with the simple carbs you will have no prob by the time you lay down to sleep..... or you can always spark up a blunt it always puts me to sleep...but everyones different hehe.

gogo4 said:
why not just start early bro. I start with my pie in the morning have some in and out in the afternoon and after 7 keep it cool with the simple carbs you will have no prob by the time you lay down to sleep..... or you can always spark up a blunt it always puts me to sleep...but everyones different hehe.
just goes to show that you cant listen to 99% of the idiots on forums. :rolleyes:

gogo4 said:
hey suareezay.
Hey man If I gave the dude wrongfull advise correct me,correct him. Whats up with you walking around with a hard-on callin people idiots like your some sort of god you pice of shit? Fuck you asshole people like you deserve to be shot and than hung off a tree. ( a little overboard? exactly my point....)
its shot, and then hung off a tree. I would have used "from a tree", though.

yeah i can't spell (foreigner), I also didn't mean what I said. I just wanted to show you how overboard you wen't with the idiot comment man. I mean I am not tyring to prove anything to anyone here I could give a shit less but I like to fight fire with fire sometimes.

Back