Problem with prop

ArkRoyal

Hi all. I have a bunch of test prop and tren ace and test prop mixed. I got a good deal on both of these so I got a lot. Well I am one of the unlucky people that react to the prop ester. It burns for days. So bad that I couldn't walk. It's been almost a week for the first shot and it still hurts. I was doing ed injection so I have places all over that are just killing me. What I would like to do is either strip the prop ester, perhaps add a cyp ester or ester free, or make this oil into some kind of transdermal. Any ideas. Please no lectures about not having done prop before. I had my reasons.

We all learn from mistakes. But to answer you question I think you would have to get into some serious chemistry to change the esters, and if you could do that kind of chemistry you would'nt be posting here. I think you probably have four options:

#1 get used to the pain
#2 sell it to a friend that likes prop
#3 write it off as a learning exp.
#4 maybe just try and dilute it with some EO to make it less painful

cheezy said:
We all learn from mistakes. But to answer you question I think you would have to get into some serious chemistry to change the esters, and if you could do that kind of chemistry you would'nt be posting here. I think you probably have four options:

#1 get used to the pain
#2 sell it to a friend that likes prop
#3 write it off as a learning exp.
#4 maybe just try and dilute it with some EO to make it less painful
I did try number 1 for five days in a row but it isn't happening.

I'm not going to sell it to anybody, I like my freedom. I might have done this at one time in my life but now I have kids and a wife that loves me and I really don't want to have to talk to them through glass on the phone.

Number three is what it might come down to.

Well I did try to dilute it with b12, no effect. As far as ther serious chemistry you're right I don't know it but I can follow direction very well. And it's actually serious chemistry to get the tren ace out of the cow implants and there are a lot of guys doing that so I wondered if someone had any ideas as to how to get this out of solution. I'm willing to bet that once I get it out of solution I can cleave the ester with lye. Then wash it very well and have no ester test that can then be used for suspension. But this is just a guess.

As clever as you seem to be at this, why don't you just get some raw Test for the cost of a BK value meal and chalk up the other as a loss?

Back