problems with southern research co

knightrider74

hi there..i am new to the forum and also new to the peptides..i am planning to purchase igf and mgf..after about a month's research on the net, i decided to purchase from SRC because of the good reviews i've read about them. i sent 4 e-mails to the customer service within 2 weeks, but unfortunately neither of them has been replied. they claim to have a great customer service, but i think they have by far the worst! This discourages me from purchasing any products from them

Rider,

If you are who we hope you are, we have replied to both emails via our help desk terminal. It seems the response is getting sorted as spam or not reaching your in box for some reason. Please PM us here whenever time permits and we will be sure to assist you ASAP.

Thank you again for considering SRC.

SouthernResearchCo.com

I've also sent an email to SRC but not received any response so am wondering if maybe there is an issue their end with either sending/receiving sending emails

there's something silly going on, because i am trying tou pm SRC, but unfortunately i am not able to do that and i don't know why..i think the problem is about me, not SRC! maybe SRC can help me here..sorry about the post but i couldn't get a reply from you SRC and that disappointed me..i looked at my spam folder, i used another mail adress, but still no reply..anyway, i can ask the same questions here..i am an international customer (from Turkey). a friend of mine will visit US next month, and i will ask him to purchase some peptides from you for my research..but he will use international credit card for payment..do you accept international CCs? and where do you ship from?

You guys need to check your spam folders. SRC is excellent on communication. If you are having trouble try another email account or add them to your contacts so it doesn't get put in spam folder.

And don't get discouraged these guys have excellent quality.

Thought I would chime in here with my experience.....

I also experienced problems with SRC in regards to communication AT FIRST and gave them a good week or so to get back at me. Never heard back from them and also left them a voicemail, BUT due to the outstanding reviews I read, I decided to go ahead, trust in the users here, and make my purchase.

Once the purchase was made, I actually received a call back (they left me a voicemail) and they stated that if I had any questions or concerns, please call or email them. I was happy to receive the call, but I always check my SPAM mail and still never received responses from them on 2 of my email inquiries from the past. I did receive their "we received your inquiry" notifications, so I don't think that the problem lies within my or our emails, but rather within SRC.

If it wasn't for the GREAT reviews here, I would have most definitely passed on their peptides for this reason.

With all that being said, my order was shipped out the very next day and I received everything today. My wait time was around 5 days and that was just because USPS is slow!

I am looking forward to starting my 1st peptide cycle and if the potency is as good as many people state on here....i will be ordering from them again!! I state the problems above, so that SRC may be aware that there are numerous people out there trying to reach them and hopefully they can fix the "customer service chink" within their company chain of business.

Just remember also that these peptides are for research purposes and they will not answer any questions related to human use. I'm not saying I think anyone did that but it's something to keep in mind.

big thanks to SRC, they sent a PM to me telling that there was a problem with the e-mails, and answered all my questions. after reading great reviews about them and seeing that they "really" have a great customer service, i will definitely purchase my peptides from SRC as soon as possible..

big thanks to SRC, they sent a PM to me telling that there was a problem with the e-mails, and answered all my questions. after reading great reviews about them and seeing that they "really" have a great customer service, i will definitely purchase my peptides from SRC as soon as possible..

I received a PM from them as well about their customer service problems. I also just sent them a question about storage 2 days ago via email and PM with no response. Hopefully they stay on top of things.....

You guys need to check your spam folders. SRC is excellent on communication. If you are having trouble try another email account or add them to your contacts so it doesn't get put in spam folder.

And don't get discouraged these guys have excellent quality.

I agree with this. SRC is good 2 go.

You likely won't get a response on storage. They are for research only and they simply sell a research product. As a qualified person you should know how to store them and research. They can't answer these things for you.

I hate this but I finally have to switch suppliers.

ordered SRC's IGF lr3...don't need a lab test to tell if it's good or not.

will report back if it's a good product.

SRC is not just G2G, They're the BEST working peptides I've used in subjective research! I've researched with almost all the sources except for some new ones that recently popped up and SRC is top of the game imo!

You can NOT expect replies if you mention specific research details. They will only talk about sales, quality, origin and scientific structure and what effects it's manufactured to do. Asking reconstitution, dosing or any such silliness is going to be ignored! It's best to just PM bro's on here if you want specifics. (Which you need to post 120 or so posts before your profile page can be accessed by members and vise-versa)

Not sure, this is a 2 year old thread. Haven't seen anyone using them laity on the forums...
I would Rec RUI, they are used a lot and been around for a while.
Support our sponsors.

Wish I could say more.

Two or three months ago I bought from them and it seemed good quality and arrived quickly and with refrigerated bags around them to keep the temps low. A bit high priced so haven't bought from them recently.

There are some companies you dont have to ask about. Why does everyone always look to the ones they DO have to ask about? Seriously. RUI is as legit as they come, if there ever is an issue with anything (shipping or something) the person who had the issue always posts how awesome it was handled etc. Its a no brainer for me anymore man.

Back