prohormone advice needed 1st cycle

Geoghegan

hey what's up. i'm ready to cycle but was looking for opinions on prohormones, more specifically the legitimacy of the websites that sell them.

Elite muscles seems to do really cheap s-drol and H-drol and i was wondering if anyone thinks this would be a good start for a 1st cycle? if anyone has any good information that can help it will be most appreciated.

ps. i already have clomid and nolva lying around.

dont stack those two man... not a good idea. make sure to get a serm for post cycle therapy (pct), take all in one cycle support like N2gaurd, and dont drink while on. look at threads here, research a bit.... theres lots of smart guys here.

you should also think about running test with it. you will have to pin it, but the gains are worth it.

dont stack those two man... not a good idea. make sure to get a serm for post cycle therapy (pct), take all in one cycle support like N2gaurd, and dont drink while on. look at threads here, research a bit.... theres lots of smart guys here.

you should also think about running test with it. you will have to pin it, but the gains are worth it.

This is all good advice. Def don't stack the two together. I would go with a milder PH for your first run with it, maybe try something like epistane. I always recommend running test as a base. If you can't run test at least pick up some transderm and N2guard is def a product you'll want to run with it.

thanks for the advice guys, wasn't planning on running both together though, are they probably too strong for a first cycle then? and i take it the elite muscles website sells good stuff then right?

i have test e lying around, not scared to pin but was going to wait until after a PH tester to see if i wanted to start a testosterone cycle. bad idea?

hey what's up. i'm ready to cycle but was looking for opinions on prohormones, more specifically the legitimacy of the websites that sell them.

Elite muscles seems to do really cheap s-drol and H-drol and i was wondering if anyone thinks this would be a good start for a 1st cycle? if anyone has any good information that can help it will be most appreciated.

ps. i already have clomid and nolva lying around.

Hdrol or Mdrol either one would be perfect.

thanks for the advice guys, wasn't planning on running both together though, are they probably too strong for a first cycle then? and i take it the elite muscles website sells good stuff then right?

i have test e lying around, not scared to pin but was going to wait until after a PH tester to see if i wanted to start a testosterone cycle. bad idea?

My opinion, just go with the test. I am not a fan of running any oral only cycles, including PH's. You are just shutting your natty test production down w/ no test to replace it. People wonder why they have ED, fatigue, libido problems and everything from running PH's. I will say a test cycle is probably safer than a PH cycle. PH's are generally very hard on the liver and can be hard on lipids. Test is not.

hdrol sides will be more mild than epistane and hdrol is a perfect first cycle...

that being said, i would go with a test cycle first...

You know, it probably is OK to go ahead and do test first......however....when I started down the performance enhancement road, pinning scared me to death. And I also was a little afraid of buying a controlled substance (Schedule III at that). Hdrol, Mdrol, etc. taught me a few things; post cycle therapy (pct), shutdown, itchy nips, and what gaining 15 lbs in 4 weeks feels like. Seems like it was a way for me to stick my big toe in the water before diving in. Each to his own, I guess.

Back