Prohormone and best cycle

rschalk117

Hey all,
I have not taken a cycle before nor a prohormone, but i am looking into it. I am looking for the best information on what cycles are best, least sides, most results, what to take with what and post cycles.
I am looking for weight and muscle gain, strength gain, bulking up.
Thank you

I have been searching around and looking at Methyl-1D and Formadrol Extreme, 1-Andro Enanthate-Alpha, M1D Black, MMv3 and Formadrol extreme, Post-Cycle II by powerlabs, a couple friends of mine have taken M-Stane with PCT, i am just trying to figure out what the best stacks are and what goes good with what. Thank you.

I would run Helladrol or an Epi cycle for your first...just solo, don't stack on your first cycle. Make sure you educate yourself on two major components of a DS/PH cycle...cycle support and most importantly PCT!!! Don't skimp on either of those areas, you want to keep your testes healthy for years to come bro!!!

Are all the Epi that are on the market comparable or does one exceed the rest. I took pheraphlex about 5 years ago and had good results. I am looking to current options

Are all the Epi that are on the market comparable or does one exceed the rest. I took pheraphlex about 5 years ago and had good results. I am looking to current options

You want something mild that's legit, and will give you nice results? Epi powder from Elite is a great option because it's cheap and extremely effective. You just have to make up an oral suspension with it using grapeseed oil or something which isn't a big deal.

This is from the same kid who was asking about PHs earlier. He's 134lbs and can bench 155 so let's not encourage him.

No, that last sentence was not a joke.

I have been searching around and looking at Methyl-1D and Formadrol Extreme

I've taken this as my very 1st pro-hormones.Both bottles and check this out...I got sore joints after taking pills from both bottles and got sore joints at my elbows.I later researched what was happening at it was that I had no more estrogen..So if one has low T and it doesn't take long before he runs out of Estrogen and get sore joints....I recovered about a week later after I stopped taking them.

Sort of makes me wonder why some people tear up joints and detach ligaments.Must be from no estrogen and they didn't know it.Or felt the sores.

Too bad I got rid of both bottles...but it could be better for me to save the bottles and after using a test cycle and then take those 2 and keep aromatization at a minimum without using nova or clomid.

Especially the Formadrol Extreme.Kills estrogens big time!

GEEZZEE.... M-Stane..... It's only sixty pills. Take 20mills a day week one and two, 30 week 3.... M-stane is good stuff. Be cautious... Cycle support, diet, of course a good post cycle therapy (pct). Don't push too hard your first cycle of super, go up some weight u couldn't , work out more reps at the heavier weight( NOT TOO MUCH) ....then post cycle therapy (pct), train hard after , at least wait a month after post cycle therapy (pct) if not more to do another... I do that and I more gradually build and keep muscle and size.... Work your way up then rest/ repeat...

Relevant to my stack

Hello all I am a 31 year old male that has been lifting for about 4 years, I have decided to start my first stack ever, so I went with LG sciences Trifecta stack. almost halfway through my first week and I have Finaflex 1-Andro I am going to add starting the second week. I plan on doing 2 bottles in 30 days so thats 4 pills a day. My question is this, Is the Formadrol Xtreme a good post cycle therapy (pct) for my WHOLE stack of Trifecta AND Finaflex 1-Andro? Or should I order a different post cycle therapy (pct)? And i know both the Trifecta and 1-andro are considered milder cycles, so should I have a SERM onhand in case? I have read that Formadrol is an excellent Estrogen killer. Any advice would help greatly THNKS! :dj:

Back